24th August 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for Ph.D course being a candidate having completed MA course with 54% of marks?

i did M.A in hindi with 54% marks. i want to do Ph.d. kindly suggest me what to do now?

kindly mail me on [email protected] .in

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  2. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  4. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  5. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  7. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D course in GGU?
  8. Procedure to study Ph.D for MCA candidate?
  9. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  10. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  11. Admission procedure of phd in zoology or other related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How should I enroll for M.Phil/Ph.D(Biotechnology) through distance mode?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in Ph.D? I have completed M.A from Puna University
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
  16. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  17. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  18. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
8th July 2015, 04:14 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Ph.D course being a candidate having completed MA course with 54% of marks?

You will be eligible to apply for the Ph.D course with your qualification on the condition you belong to reserved category of candidates because you haven't secured minimum required percentage of marks for general category to get admission in the Ph.D course .

The qualification required to apply for the Ph.D course is Master's degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks for General category and 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

The admission to the Ph.D course is done through entrance exams in some universities and in some other universities without the entrance exam.

The candidate who wants to pursue Ph.d. degree can appear for the NET exam . NET stands for National Eligibility Test . NET exam is conducted by UGC (university grant commission) twice a year in the month of June and September .

The eligibility criteria for NET exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have completed Masters degree in related subjects with minimum 55% of marks.Final year appearing student can also apply for the exam.

-There is no upper age limit to apply for the NET exam .
28th August 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Ph.D course being a candidate having completed MA course with 54% of marks?

I am a final year M.Sc. Nursing student on Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing. Am I eligible for NET exam for PhD? If yes then on which subject I can apply?
24th April 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a qualified Company Secretary i want to do Phd i didn't do any master degree.how could i get into it and how to apply for the admission??/
29th June 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I am qualified M.A. with54/9 ,and B.ed with 60/ .so i want to do phd or net. Can i am eligible this exam.plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?