14th August 2012, 01:09 PM
shreya121988

Probability of Clearing NET Exam, June? I have scored 60% in Paper I

Hello,

I scored 60% in Paper 1, 62% in Paper 2 and 58.67% in Paper 3 for Management subject of UGC NET Exam conducted on 24th June, 2012. Can anyone please tell me what is the probability of qualifying the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Probability of Clearing NET Exam?
  2. What is the criteria for qualifying UGC NET for lectureship in open category
  3. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT3- Probability and Mathematical Statistics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. Is there any probability to get a chance in MBBS? I have scored 126.66(M) in WBJEE
  5. How can I become a CA after passing 12th?
  6. How much marks are required for UGC NET?
  7. Sathyabama University-B.Tech in IT-5th Sem Probability And Statistics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. How to get a job in SSC by clearing the exam? How to clear the combined data entry operator exam? How much to score to get a job?
  9. What is the probability to secure a ophthalmology seat after scoring 55% in COMEDK PG medical entrance?
  10. How can a mechanical engineering student get a job?
  11. Last 5 years solved question papers for commerce and general paper for June exam
  12. CSIR Mathematics Paper I and Paper II of June session -- [New]
  13. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Biostatics-Probability Theory and Distribution Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Probability and random process question papers for upcoming May?
  16. How to become a Y group soldier after graduating in commerce? How can I become an officer?
  17. Can I write NET exam after clearing M.Phil from CMJ university? I have scored 53% in my MBA
  18. How can I download the NET UGC last 10 years solved question papers of commerce stream?
25th February 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Probability of Clearing NET Exam, June? I have scored 60% in Paper I

as per answer keys published by ugc i hav scored 62,60 and 80 ( paper III). My subject is marathi. code 38.Open category. How many chances I have to clear NET Exam?
My email ID : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?