10th April 2012, 09:51 PM
mahashaya

Can I join BSc in agriculture degree after completing 12th(MPC)?

i completed 10+2(m.p.c.). can i join in b.sc in agri culture degree are no please tel me sir.

21st May 2012, 08:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BSc in agriculture degree after completing 12th(MPC)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahashaya View Post
i completed 10+2(m.p.c.). can i join in b.sc in agri culture degree are no please tel me sir.

There are various Universities offering BSc in Agriculture. One of the most reputed University which offers the program is Lovely Professional University. The University offers B.Sc [Hons.] in Agriculture. In order to be eligible candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 70% aggregate marks with Physics, Chemistry, English and either Maths or Biology or Agriculture. Candidate with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks will be considered only if one obtains a valid score in LPU NAT. The Duration of the program is four years. Scholarship scheme is applicable on the basis of Percentage in qualifying exam.

For detail information refer to the official website of the concerned University or Institute.
2nd June 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i complete my 10 and i get 65 % and i want to do bsc agricultural so what i have to do after 10 ? and which subject i have to select in 11 and 12 and which section i have to select (science / commers) i want your help sir....
25th February 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i had compleated inter 2nd year, group m.p.c can i eligible to join in agricultural b.s.c
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?