23rd May 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CA after passing 12th?

i'm in 12th std & i want to become a ca so what can i do for thisss ??

21st July 2013, 12:15 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a CA after passing 12th?

Dear Friend,
You can't Become CA Directly,You must have to follow the Steps which are being suggested ICAI(Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).
I have mentioned the Steps below just you have to follow it:-
1.First you have to Pass your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the Recognised Board by Commerce Stream.
2.Then you have to Apply for CPT Examinations which are being undertaken in the month of June and December.(You may also apply for June CPT Examinations if you have attempted the 12th Board Examinations in the Present year and then you will be considered as Provisional,It will get Confirmed if you will Pass the board Examinations.)
3.After Clearing the CPT Examination you will be gone to next step that is Foundation Course.
4.At Last Clearing the Foundation Course you will be forwarded up to Intermediate Course and then Clearing the Intermediate Course you will be Eligible for CA Examinations.

OR

You may also apply for the CA Examinations if you have completed your Graduations just after Graduation you have to apply to for Intermediate Course and then Clearing it you will be eligible for CA Examinations.

Beside this for other Informations and Queries you may visit to the main site below:-
www.icai.org
4th September 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a CA after passing 12th?

If we didn't take CPT in intre we can do ICWA with out cpt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?