24th February 2011, 07:51 AM

Date of next exam for Assistant Commandant(General Duty) of Indian Coast Guard?

when the next exm will take place of assistant commandant(general duty)of indian coast guard

28th March 2011, 12:01 PM

Default Re: Date of next exam for Assistant Commandant(General Duty) of Indian Coast Guard?

from where sall i get my indiancoast guard admit card
4th April 2011, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Date of next exam for Assistant Commandant(General Duty) of Indian Coast Guard?

sir,i am akash ranjan. i have submitted the form of navik(G D). SO, PLEASE SEND THE ADMIT CARD.MOB NO-09776404436
9th April 2011, 01:58 PM

Please type your question or comment here and then click sir my name is prasad pursu tandel i have submitted the form of navik gd . so please kindly send the admit card. my mob no is 8792709389
17th April 2011, 01:25 PM

sir. my name is ABHINAV AGNIHOTRI, BE(MARINE TECHNOLOGY), i want to apply for ASSISTANT COMMANDANT TECHNICAL, how to get application form. MY CONTACT NO. 9711148980.
26th April 2011, 03:34 PM

i was submitted my
documents for navy genaral duty but i don't know about any information .so please tell me that information.
6th June 2011, 03:18 PM

sir my namw is amar kumar rai,i have submitted the form of GD of indian cost guard but i have not receavied the call latter of it,so kindly send to me the call latter of it.
11th June 2011, 04:41 PM

how do i fill up forms for the next asst commandant exams?
20th June 2011, 06:09 PM

sir,how do i get sufficient knowledge to apply as i am third year b-tech student?which job suited me as my branch is etc? i am female .
28th June 2011, 07:57 PM

Sir mana 21 april 2011 ko G.D. Ka enterence test clear kia tha abhi tk uska result nahi aya kub tak aa jayga
9th July 2011, 06:42 PM

plz send my adimt card . I am Anil kumar Prasad. My Phone No -9708627547
16th August 2011, 06:50 PM

i am vicky kumar and i want admit my admit card
14th September 2011, 12:56 PM

PAWAN KUMAR SINGH MOBILE NO-9852174206 MAI APNA ROLL NO JANNA CHAHTA HU
14th September 2011, 04:29 PM

sir, how i can apply for Indian coastguard general duty,
15th September 2011, 03:17 PM
kartik41

Indian Coast Guard, New Delhi, invites application for 2011 recruitment, for various posts of Assistant Commandant. ... Assistant Commandant General Duty (GD) Male; Assistant Commandant ... The candidates test will be schedule at Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida & Chennai specific centers at different dates. ...
Thanks,
12th October 2011, 02:02 PM

dearsir/ madam i apply gd navik group1/2012 but don,t received tha admid card.
sir what is the status of the examination please send me any inqury at my e mail :[email protected]

thank,s regard,s: lalit karki
14th October 2011, 12:04 AM

sir , i am ajit .when wil be nxt notification of ast comdt.
25th October 2011, 08:23 PM

can distance education student applied for this examination?
18th November 2011, 02:04 PM

Dear sir...
i m amerandr kumar. what is date of indian coast guard(GD&DB).
and i want my admit card.My admitcard is not reach our home.
and my mobile no is- 09450792144
13th January 2012, 05:43 PM

sir my name is pankaj pal what is the date in feb asst.comdt in coast guard my mobile no is 08943640208 [email protected]
25th January 2012, 07:37 AM

sir ,my name is anil bhankhar and i want to know the name of book which is more more appropriate for assistant commandant test.
please send the name on my email:[email protected]
29th January 2012, 07:53 PM

i am arvind kumar BA ln (Eng).I want tp apply for the post of asst comdt in costal guard. My DOB 02.02.1988.
18th February 2012, 06:47 AM

Sir,i am Yashpal singh from agra .I want to be appli in cost gaurd but admit card did not come back.
17th March 2012, 08:11 PM

sir m arjun lal from hanumangarh (raj.)I appli in cost gaurd technical but not addmit card sir please rply my mob 09828651354
19th March 2012, 07:26 PM

i want syllubas of yantrik indiancoastgourds
23rd March 2012, 06:01 AM

sir, i will be really happy if you can inform me the status of my application and the exam schedule for Asst. com. GD 2012. to my cell no. 9970234079, with Reg no. 212/103790. thanks
23rd March 2012, 06:10 AM
gamhoise

Default Date of next exam for Assistant Commandant(General Duty) of Indian Coast Guard?

sir / madam, i would like to know the status of my application for Asst. Comm. 2012. and the exam schedule. my Reg. no. is 212/103790. plz let me know on cell no. 9970234079 or email [email protected] . thanks.
15th April 2012, 12:50 PM

my date of birth is 3 jan 1983 will i get this job?
23rd April 2012, 02:10 PM

re: date of next exam Assistant Commandant [Genral Duty] of indian Cast Guard?
my date of birth is 3 octomber 1993 will i give me admit card
my name is mahendra joshi
mobile number 9589620185
3rd September 2012, 11:02 AM

sir i have fillup the application form navik general duty .the date of examination is declared on 17th sep but i didn't get my admit card.
my name :ANIL KUMAR RAJJAN LAL SHAHU
STATE: MAHARASHTRA
CITY: MUMBAI
2nd December 2012, 05:16 PM

sir how to prepare for asst commandent preliminary test in coastal guard.
2nd December 2012, 05:17 PM

sir how to prepare for asst commandent preliminary test in coastal guard.
13th November 2013, 11:21 AM

Sir please give my admit card
By-wasim akram