20th August 2012, 02:29 PM
keshab raj joshi

Fee structure of Ph.D in medical biochemistry?

can u tell the fee structure of phd in med. biochmesitry..please tell me the fee

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  2. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  3. Private colleges for PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  4. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Bio-chemistry? -- [New]
  5. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  6. What is the difference between medical and clinical biochemistry? Is there any distance education present for those courses? What is the fee structure?
  7. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  8. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  9. Names of PhD Guide for Biochemistry in Mumbai
  10. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  11. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry? Syllabus, and examination dates of Ph.D entrance exam?
  12. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry?
  14. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  15. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  16. List of medical Ph.D Institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  18. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
15th April 2013, 07:39 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Default Re: Fee structure of Ph.D in medical biochemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshab raj joshi View Post
can u tell the fee structure of phd in med. biochmesitry..please tell me the fee
hey look mr.joshi i think if you are dedicated towards your studies then it doent matter for the fee structure as you could have pneality of chances to win scholarship. the thing you have to do is just go ahead with strong step to clear jrf lect.ship then you can join any university and it will pay you for doing phd yr. or the else method i know is INSPIRE scholarship under DST just go for that.
by the way all the best .........
23rd May 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of Ph.D in medical biochemistry?

what to do after phd in medical biochemistry with msc in general biochemistry.
Sushil sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?