23rd August 2012, 05:34 PM

How to write groups after completing B.Tech in IT branch

hi, this is shiva, and i completed my b.tech in 2012, from I.T brach, and i interested to write groups so please will you give information about groups and where should i go for coaching, so kindly gve information about it,

thank you,
shiva kumar,

1st January 2013, 09:21 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to write groups after completing B.Tech in IT branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hi, this is shiva, and i completed my b.tech in 2012, from I.T brach, and i interested to write groups so please will you give information about groups and where should i go for coaching, so kindly gve information about it,

thank you,
shiva kumar,
Dear Aspirant,

Even i am waiting for writing the groups exams.Even i am from the 2012 batch shiva.But from CSE dept.

And Coming to your question.

You should be updated on this forum so that when ever the notification goes on live.we will inform you about the groups exams.

Then after the notification is released you can apply for those exams.

And coming to the coaching centres.We have plenty number of institutes in the Andhra pradesh.

We have institutes in areas like:

• RTC X roads
  • Chikadpally
  • AshokNagar
  • Ameerpet

From the Rtc x roads,Chikadpally to ashok nagar you can find a number of centre's where the coaching for the groups exams are provided with a decent amount of fee.

They are the best and top institutes.Students from all over india come to this places for learning the groups preparation.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?