10th August 2012, 10:34 PM
i_devi

Am i eligible to write Groups after doing degree in distance education

Sir/MAdam

i done my degree in distance education & i get 57% marks in 2007
am i eligible to write groups

Related Questions:
  1. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Group 2 exam along with my distance learning degree program?
  3. Am I eligible to write SLET exam after finishing PG in distance education?
  4. Are candidates with distance education degree eligible for UPSC examinations?
  5. Am I eligible for group 2 exam? I've completed my inter regular with 80% marks and wish to complete my degree through correspondence
  6. Is Distance education degree valid to become a CBI officer?
  7. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  8. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to write sub inspector of police exam? I am pursuing degree in distance
  10. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements?
  11. Will I be eligible for admission if my BCA degree is of Distance Education?
  12. Am I eligible for the position of SI in Tamil Nadu after completion of Degree in Distance Education?
  13. Am I eligible for distance B.Ed course after completing B.Com degree with 44%?
  14. NET exam after MCA from distance education and M.Phil with 68% and 63% marks respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I be eligible to write GATE exam after completing MCA through distance education
  16. Is MS/M.Tech distance education degree is eligible to get Asst.Prof/Lecturer in engg college?
  17. Am I eligible for Group II exam after passing degree from Vishwa Bharti University, Chattisgarh in distance education?
  18. Can I write Bank and Government Exam after passing B.Com distance degree with 48%?
27th August 2013, 12:40 PM
neeraj1000

Default Re: Am i eligible to write Groups after doing degree in distance education

Can anyone tell me if i am able to write groups after doing MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?