27th February 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for becoming Income Tax Officer exam? Last date to fill the form? Procedure to fill the exam form?

What all is required to be an income tax officer and which is the last date to fill the form and what is the whole procedure like?

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get Income Tax Officer form? How to fill up the form and how to become an Income Tax Officer? What about preparation? -- [New]
  2. How to fill form for SSC Exam for the position of Income Tax Officer?
  3. How to become a income tax officer after completing graduation? What is the syllabus and the date of the exam?
  4. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  5. What is the procedure to fill up PSC exam form? Date of sale of entrance exam forms?
  6. Can I answer Income Tax Officer Exam after BSC IT? Last date of filling the form?
  7. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  8. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  9. How to become an Income Tax Officer after B.Com. ?
  10. Can I fill the online NDA exam form if I am 18 years old?
  11. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  12. Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?
  13. What is the date to fill the application form for Assistant administrative officer, UPSC?
  14. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  15. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of sale of the income tax officer form? Previous years question papers of the same?
  17. Requirements for becoming an Income Tax Officer? Date of entrance exams?
  18. Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer? When to get the forms and Syllabus for the Exam?
28th February 2011, 06:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for becoming Income Tax Officer exam? Last date to fill the form? Procedure to fill the exam form?

First of all you need to have completed your graduation. Also there is minimum age limit of 21years and maximum of 27 years. The notification normally comes in the month of April. You need to purchase the form and make sure it reaches the authorities at the specified date. In the mean time you can start preparing for the exam by referring to the previous year papers.
2nd May 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for becoming Income Tax Officer exam? Last date to fill the form? Procedure to fill the exam form?

Please send me sample paper of incomtax officer exam
13th July 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Please send me sample paper of incomtax officer exam and in what month we have to fill the forms for the entrance?
25th August 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

is a final year appearing candidate is eligible for this
25th August 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

is a final year appearing candidate is elligible for this
26th August 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

WHAT R I AM DOING becoming Income Tax Officer I AM ALSO A graduation IN COMMERC
24th September 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation n i am doing m.a in history2nd year , please send me a sample paper for income tax officer n in what month we have to fill the forms for the entrance.
7th March 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Please send me sample paper of income tax officer exam.
7th March 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Please send me sample paper of income tax officer exam and in what month we have to fill the forms for the entrance?
7th March 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

please send me sample paper of income tax officer exam and in what month we have to fill the forms for the entrance?
7th March 2012, 06:42 PM

Please send me sample paper of income tax officer exam and in what month we have to fill the forms for the entrance?
22nd March 2012, 12:53 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What all is required to be an income tax officer and which is the last date to fill the form and what is the whole procedure like?
hai friend
l you need to have completed your graduation. Also there is minimum age limit of 21years and maximum of 27 years. The notification normally comes in the month of April. You need to purchase the form and make sure it reaches the authorities at the specified date. In the mean time you can start preparing for the examby referring to the previous year papers.
6th April 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required for applying exam ?
21st June 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i have not 50% in greduation. can i apply for this exam.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?