17th April 2012, 10:44 PM
raghuraj78

How to fill form for SSC Exam for the position of Income Tax Officer?

hw i can fill exam form of ssc income tax officer after coplete date

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get Income Tax Officer form? How to fill up the form and how to become an Income Tax Officer? What about preparation?
  2. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  3. Requirements for becoming Income Tax Officer exam? Last date to fill the form? Procedure to fill the exam form?
  4. Salary of Income Tax Officer?
  5. How to become a income tax officer after completing graduation? What is the syllabus and the date of the exam?
  6. Eligibility to appear for SSC for Income Tax Officer?
  7. Can a CA become an Income Tax Officer without appearing for SSC exam?
  8. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  9. Syllabus for SSC income tax officer post?
  10. How to become an income tax officer by qualifying SSC graduate level exam? Minimum marks required to get CTBT in SSC?
  11. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become an Income Tax Officer after 12th? -- [New]
  13. How to become an income tax officer after completing bachelors degree?
  14. Which conduct Income Tax Officer Exam between SSC and UPSC?
  15. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  16. How may I join Income tax officer course? List of institutes and courses I need to join? I'm a B.Com graduate
  17. How to apply for the position of Income Tax Officer after completion of B.Com in Computer Applications?
  18. Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?
18th April 2012, 12:26 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE
Default Re: How to fill form for SSC Exam for the position of Income Tax Officer?

Procedure to fill up for the post of Income Tax Officer under SSC Exam is through online mode and therefore they use to provide the details in their Advertisement for the said post. You can also log on to www.ssconline.nic.in for details.
1st October 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to fill form for SSC Exam for the position of Income Tax Officer?

where staff selection commission forms are available
25th February 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Iam final year of btech and i have applied for ssc.will u consider this attempt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?