14th June 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

From where to get Income Tax Officer form? How to fill up the form and how to become an Income Tax Officer? What about preparation?

From where i can get the income tax officer form?how to fill the form?what is the procedure to become aincome tax officer?how can i prepare for the exam?i m a female so m i eligible for IT officer??

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join Income tax officer course? List of institutes and courses I need to join? I'm a B.Com graduate
  2. How to become a income tax officer after completing graduation? What is the syllabus and the date of the exam?
  3. Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?
  4. How to become an income tax officer after completing B.Com?
  5. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Difference between Syllabus of Income Tax Officer and Sales Tax Officer? From where do I need to start the preparation?
  7. How to take profession of Income Tax officer after pursuing CA?
  8. How to fill form for SSC Exam for the position of Income Tax Officer?
  9. How to become an Income Tax Officer? How should I prepare for Income Tax
  10. Date of sale of the income tax officer form? Previous years question papers of the same?
  11. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  12. Requirements for becoming Income Tax Officer exam? Last date to fill the form? Procedure to fill the exam form?
  13. Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer for B.Com student?
  14. Can I answer Income Tax Officer Exam after BSC IT? Last date of filling the form?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?
  16. What are the vacancies for income tax/sales tax officer
  17. Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer? When to get the forms and Syllabus for the Exam?
  18. How can I apply for income tax/sales tax officer?
18th December 2014, 11:31 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: From where to get Income Tax Officer form? How to fill up the form and how to become an Income Tax Officer? What about preparation?

Income Tax Officers are those who assist and support tax consultant and professionals in handling taxation matters.

Income Tax Examination held generally in the month of June/July. Generally notification will be in the month of January/February. Download tha application form from the official website and fill up the form by reading the instructions. Minimum age limit for this exam is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years as on 1st January. In order to write this exam, you must possess degree from a recognized university. You will be selected based on your performance in trails and interview.

Tips for preparation:

For preparation, you can make use of text books of NCERT books to study in detail about each and every section of the syllabus. Journals, magazines, newspaper and General Knowledge books are good sources for gaining knowledge relevant to various sections of paper. You ought to go through previous year question paper. This will help you in gaining insight about the type of questions that are asked in main exam.

As english is the only medium of the examination, it is advisable that you work on perking up your proficiency in the language. You should also prepare for interview apart from general studies.
30th September 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get Income Tax Officer form? How to fill up the form and how to become an Income Tax Officer? What about preparation?

what is the procedure of becoming income tax officer ,what % should be require for income tax officer after m.com should we apply..???
pls answer sir
[email protected]
13th October 2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

yes, i am subeka.
i am a first graduated of my generation (UG). i don't know this is correct choice of my career. but i love this income tax officer roll.
so what can i do next step.. your can tell something help of my life.
19th May 2022, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Are there books for becoming a income tax officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?