14th January 2013, 02:16 PM
mohitkumar2802

How to become a income tax officer after completing graduation? What is the syllabus and the date of the exam?

i am complete graduation. i want to became a income tax officer so please tell me how we can fill the form ,syalabus ,date of examination and other detail

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for income tax officer exam after completing graduation in B.Com
  2. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer? -- [New]
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?
  4. Can I apply for income Tax Officer exam after completing graduation?
  5. What is the eligibility and syllabus to apply for income tax officer?
  6. How to become an income tax officer after completing B.Com?
  7. Income Tax Officer Exam: eligibility, syllabus, dates, previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Difference between Syllabus of Income Tax Officer and Sales Tax Officer? From where do I need to start the preparation?
  9. What is the eligibility to become income tax officer?What is the exam date?
  10. What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer after completing the post graduation in M.Com?
  11. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer?
  12. What is the syllabus for income tax?
  13. Date and syllabus of Income Tax officer exam? I have done diploma in Pharmacy, B.Pharm. and MBA, can I apply for the exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer? Date of exam for Income Tax Officer?
  15. Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer? When to get the forms and Syllabus for the Exam?
  16. What is the syllabus for income tax officer?
  17. Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?
  18. Date of sale of forms for Income Tax Officer Exam? Eligibility criteria and syllabus for the exam?
28th September 2013, 02:28 AM
kumkum D/O Devendra Kachh

Default Re: How to become a income tax officer after completing graduation? What is the syllabus and the date of the exam?

Qualification:-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.The graduation degree is required to apply for the post of tax assistant or tax officers with minimum of 60% marks.
2.The relaxation in the academic qualification is also available for the reserved categories.
3.The age should be between 21 years to 30 years.<br>
Syllabus<br>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions will be asked from the Below Sections in this Exams:
<< >> English Comprehension
<< >> General Awareness
<< >> Quantitative Aptitude
<< >> General Intelligence and Reasoning
This exam is held in three stages:
Tier1
Tier2
Interview
Thanks to visit on this site. try again.
23rd October 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a income tax officer after completing graduation? What is the syllabus and the date of the exam?

Date of examqualifying marks
3rd December 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i'm in class b.a. sec and i want to become ITO ...plz tell mi about how could i prepare for that exam...and what is the syllabus ...
17th August 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

If one student he completed his graduation with 50% is he applying this post??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?