4th September 2012, 10:36 AM
nidhi.sindhwani

Syllabus for NET exam in Management?

Can anyone send me the syllabus for NET Exam in management. Also, guide me in how to prepare for the same. Should any preparation classes should be joined.
Please send the details at [email protected]

17th September 2012, 11:26 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for NET exam in Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhi.sindhwani View Post
Can anyone send me the syllabus for NET Exam in management. Also, guide me in how to prepare for the same. Should any preparation classes should be joined.
NET examination is one of the most famous examination for those who wants to become lecturer in some top colleges after Post graduation. The examination is not easy, you need lots of practice and deep knowledge to cracked this examination.

This year the examination pattern of NET was already changed and now there are objective papers in this examination. You have to appear for the 3 papers and all are objective. Previously the papers will be Descriptive also, but Now no descriptive paper will be there in NET examination.

You have to appear for all the 3 papers in one day in 2 session. First paper is compulsory for all and last two papers is based on subject knowledge, it means you have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.

If you want to choose Management then please prepared according to the syllabus and pattern. You have to pass in each one of the paper to cracked NET Examination.

Here i am uploading the Management subject syllabus. Please check the syllabus and keep practice as per the pattern. If you need more information then check official UGC website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in

Download Management Syllabus:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 17.pdf(856.5 KB, 157 views)
17th September 2012, 11:58 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhi.sindhwani View Post
NET Exam Details:-

~University Grants Commission conducts the National Eligibility Test for awarding the Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship to the deserving candidates. This exam is conducted twice a year and to give this exam following eligibility criteria needs to be satisfied:

~You need to complete your post graduation first in any discipline from a recognized university to sit for this exam.

~At post graduation level the general category candidates and OBC candidates have to secure minimum 55% of marks in aggregate.

~There is percentage relaxation for reserved category candidates. For SC/ST candidates and for physically handicapped candidates the percentage to secure is 50% in aggregate.

~If you are a PhD holder then also you will get a percentage relaxation. Then you have to secure 50% instead of 55% at post graduation level.

~Final year M.Sc students about to sit for their final exam or awaiting the result of their final exam can also give this exam.

~The upper age limit for junior research fellowship is 28 years. There will be 5 years age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

~For lectureship there is no upper age limit as such.

~Exam Pattern:-

List Of UGC NET Management Books:-

UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) Management
by Mohit Agarwal
Publisher: Arihant Publications

UGC NET National Eligibility Test / SET State Eligibility Test: Management
by M. Shivani
Publisher: Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company

Management for UGC-NET/SLET and Other Competitive Examinations
by K. R. Gupta, D. S. Paul, Rajesh Kumar Shah
Publisher: Atlantic Publishers & Distributors (P) Ltd

UGC NET/SET Management (Paper 2 & 3)
by Seema Kumari
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

For the syllabus please click over here: http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html

Hope this helps :-> :->
17th September 2012, 01:05 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

This year the examination pattern of NET was already changed and now there are objective papers in this examination. You have to appear for the 3 papers and all are objective. Previously the papers will be Descriptive also, but Now no descriptive paper will be there in NET examination.

You have to appear for all the 3 papers in one day in 2 session. First paper is compulsory for all and last two papers is based on subject knowledge, it means you have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.

If you want to choose Management then please prepared according to the syllabus and pattern. You have to pass in each one of the paper to cracked NET Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?