31st January 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of management in NET exam?

I am pusuing mba 3rd semester iwant to give net exam in management but some of my friends said that the paper pattern has changed now.so i want to know what will include in management.

1st October 2012, 08:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of management in NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pusuing mba 3rd semester iwant to give net exam in management but some of my friends said that the paper pattern has changed now.so i want to know what will include in management.
Syllabus for NET Exam for Managment

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

There is no specific age criteria for NET Exam but of you can apply in JRF post then your maximum age should be below 28 years old.

I have attached the syllabus for NET exam for Management student.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR MANAGMENT STUDENT.PDF(856.5 KB, 53 views)
1st October 2012, 10:24 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Hello dear,
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, Final year post graduate candidates are also eligible for NET.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and the result was also out. If you have appeared for June NET Examination then please check your result soon. The result is available in the official website of UGC.

There are total 3 papers in NET Examination and all are objective one, First paper is compulsory and same for all and other two papers is based on subjects you choose.

You have not mentioned the subject in which paper you need, But please do not worry because you can download paper directly from the UGC website, it is easy to download papers. Please visit the given links and download the papers.

good luck
1st October 2012, 11:39 PM
violent viper

DEAR ASPIRANT....

Syllabus for NET Exam for Managment

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE OFFICIAL SITE OF UGC NET:

http://oldwebsite.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html
2nd October 2012, 01:39 PM
violent viper

Dear aspirant ,

I have attached pdf document for the syllabus of NET exam...Pls go through it...

Thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?