4th September 2012, 11:46 AM
syeda bader fatima

Details about the branches such as ECE, CSE and IT? What is the expected salary?

i would like to knw the details abt the branches such as ECE n CSE n IT n the xpected salary i would be receiving after completion of course.

10th June 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the branches such as ECE, CSE and IT? What is the expected salary?

which group is best ECE or CSE? in which group there will be good placement n high salary
11th November 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the branches such as ECE, CSE and IT? What is the expected salary?

what is the information about cse branch?
10th May 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I get 1060mark.which the best course in engineering for girl
10th May 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

if i take mech engering so wat would be my average salary after complition of my course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?