17th August 2012, 10:13 PM

Which is the best career after B.Tech?

sir can you tell me about best carrier after b tech?...please tell me which one is it

18th August 2012, 10:33 AM
blsrskv

Default Re: Which is the best career after B.Tech?

hi,
see u didn't mentioned about ur branch.so i am saying careers of branches i know.
ECE
so,those who had complete ece,can have more no. of careers,in every field
so,they can go to telecom,embedded side,IT side,indian army,like that,so many opportunities are there for them.but i think IT is now in recession,so keep it in least preference.embedded is having great future.so if u have interest in embedded,please definitely go for embedded systems.it is also a part of IT.where u can get high salary once u have experience.
CSE,IT
Actually i am from ece,branch,but u see,from my friends experience,i want to say some thing about cse careers,also IT,if ur good in programing and u have done some good projects,automatically u can get job,but once u have failed in these aspects it is more difficult to get a job,as IT is going in recession.
coming to corses like mechanics and civil ,they are rocking,recessions are not there in these industries,so u can get jobs as soon as u completed btech in these branches,so no worries regarding mechanics and civils careeers.

24th August 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

my branch is ece and i a confused about what to do now,,,whether i should do some software courses like .net or java or should i go for the other side,the core side like embedded or plc etc...do give some valuable suggestions.......

25th August 2012, 01:53 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear ,
u have not here that from which branch u r
but i am telling u about all the branches like IT,if ur good in programing and u have done some good projects,automatically u can get job,but once u have failed in these aspects it is more difficult to get a job
for mechanics and civil ,they are rocking,recessions are not there in these industries,so u can get jobs as soon as u completed btech in these branches,so no worries regarding mechanics and civils careeers.

good luck

27th August 2012, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i am from ece branch should i do plc and scada in smech (mumbai) or embedded in vector(hyderabad) please help

13th November 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.tech ece tcs is coming in campus but i want govt. job can i get a post of SDO in electrical dept. or in railway or other related govt companies

15th November 2012, 11:51 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9526773007 View Post
sir can you tell me about best carrier after b tech?...please tell me which one is it
HI!
After passing B.Tech you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> Indian Railways
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

You can also join companies like;-
> H.C.L
> H.P
> SONY
> DEL
etc

ALL THE BEST!

13th December 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

which is the best carrier after b-tech ece?

21st December 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

sir as i am a btech ece student (final year) can i do courses based on PLC,CAD etc.....?

22nd December 2012, 11:33 AM
Reddy23

hi dear,,,
you did not mentioned your branch in the question,if you are perfect with your subject there is bright future to you.
You can also opt for software jobs in reputed companies like CTS,WIPRO,INFOSYS,SATYAM,INFOTECH,TCS,etc..
Also you can apply for the govt. jobs like
>bhel
>ongc
>hal
>power grid
>ntpc
>poly technic
etc..
The best carrier after b.tech is to go through the govt. jobs,as there is no scope for software jobs for ever.
You must be concentrate on your core studies so that you can face the entrances for the govt.jobs.Once if you get the job it is very flexible to you than that of the software.
Another way is to take IAS coaching in any academy and go through the groups,but it requires lot of patience.
If you are poor in the subject knowledge then you have to take coaching in the java,database,c,c++.Then it helps to you join in the software field.
There are lot of govt.jobs for the eee,ece,and mechanical departments.
One way is to take gate coaching in ACE academy,HYD to get rank and go through the govt.jobs.
Any field first you should make clear your self and decide your carrier after b.tech
All the best...

23rd December 2012, 02:07 PM
sagar2212

hello friends,

the best option is the B.Tech + MBA, present comparative world business is more impotent,

after M.Tech the job opportunities

NIT Karnataka

IBM India Pvt. Ltd

NIT Rourkela

CITI – Global Risk Technology Group

NIT Hamirpur

R & D Engineer

VAMNICOM

23rd December 2012, 06:48 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Which is the best career after B.Tech?

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

After BTech we have many options for the further career.

Best Options in Education:

• M-Tech
  • MBA
  • Master's in Science(MS)

Best Options in Jobs:

• Software Field
  • Core Field Jobs(ECE,MECH,ETC)
  • Govt. Jobs

If you would specify your branch it would be easy to guide.Anyway these are the options.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.

17th January 2013, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

which is best career after completion of B.Tech (IT) student.

20th January 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

am from cse and which is the best option after btech mba or mtech?

2nd February 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

iam completed my btech i belong to ece department. as you told embedded system is a good option to start the carrier, but there are no openings....... all the companies are looking for experience. please tell me can i start my carrier as ITES. is this ITES is similar to BPO. what is the difference between them??????? can an engineer student start his carrier with BPO???? if he/she starts will there be any growth?????? and also what about a lecturer post can we go through that field?????? please suggest me....

2nd February 2013, 05:04 PM
amotto

Hi.........................
Friends,

After B.Tech complete you can apply for some jobs like ::
-->> ISRO

-->> IAS

-->> IPS

-->> ONGC

-->> RAILWAYS

-->> INDIAN ARMY

-->> INDIAN NAVY

-->> INDIAN AIR FORCE

-->> BSNL

-->> DRDO

After B.Tech complete you can join some High courses like ::
-->> M.Tech

-->> MBA

-->> MCA

-->> MS

All the best..........................

13th February 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

how is bank po job after b.tech???

15th February 2013, 03:40 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how is bank po job after b.tech???
Hello,
It all depends on your interests and abilities.You might be well aware of your own interests and your abilities on which you should work on and if you do so it will take you on the bright side.

As due to the huge recruitment in the banking sector,the Engineering graduates are also making their career in it.The PO do have a good career with attractive salary and other benefits.

If you are interested in your technical field then you must try for the Public sector exams,if you can clear the PO exams there is every possibility that you can with little extra effort clear the Technical exams.

SAIL,ONGC,GAIL,NTPC,BHEL,BEL,Railways etc...are the ones you can also try for.

If you just want a government job then you can go after the Bank Probationary exams.

And for the PO you don't need to prepare for the technical subjects but Reasoning,Numerical Aptitude,General Awareness,Computer & Marketing.

The basic salary at the time of joining for the Probationary Officers is approximately Rs.14500 with & 76.5% dearness allowance and some other perks depending on the class of the city,taking it together to around Rs.30000/-.

Good luck.

15th February 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

sir im in final year b.tech (Information Technology) but not good enough in core aspects like programming but have good communication skills and interest in administration stream so is is a better option for me to do an MBA after completion of my course..?

15th February 2013, 03:51 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best career after B.Tech?

HELLO FRIEND ,

After completing B.Tech you have lots of opportunities. It is totally depends on you that what option you want to select .

You can get Job in IT companies for technical posts such as software developer, software testing, programmer etc. So you can do preparation for interviews and find out your friend or seniors in good companies for reference.

Either you want to do job or If your family background is financially strong and you want to go for higher studies then go for MBA or M.Tech from good institutes such as IITs, IIMs .

If you are interested in doing MBA OR M.TECH then start preparing for GATE exams or CAT exams with GD and PI classes for improving your personality.

Government sector JOBS AFTER B.TECH :

• Railways
  • Civil services
  • Education field
  • ONGC
  • IOC
  • NTPC
  • NHPC
  • BSNL
  • MTNL
  • DRDO
  • SAIL
  • BHEL
  • BALCO
  • State Electricity Boards
  • Airport Authority of India Ltd
  • GAIL
  • BARC
  • ISRO, etc...

List of PRIVATE JOBS AFTER B.TECH :-

You can apply for jobs ;

• (Computer Operator, Computer Engineer - Hardware and Software)
  • in various reputed MNC ;
  • Wipro
  • TCS
  • Infosys
  • COGNIZANTS
  • IBM
  • SIEMENS .
  • DELL.
  • VODAFONE
  • L & T
  • HITACHI
  • SONY , etc ..

WITH BEST REGARDS ....!!!

15th February 2013, 04:52 PM
Sikdu

your career totally depends on your interest..you can either apply for master's degree or you can even go for job opportunities..you can also appear for GATE exam

15th February 2013, 05:23 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Career after B.Tech :

Higher Studies :

M.S

M.Tech

MBA

Job career :

BHEL

BEL

SAIL

GAIL

BSNL

IOCL

DRDO

NTPC

RRB

UPSC

SSC

CDS

Software Companies offering Jobs :

Google

Infosys

Intel

IBM

CTS

TCS

Siemens

15th February 2013, 06:18 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello friend,

>> After B.tech career option is given below

- journalism

- M.tech

- Get job in good company

- Designing field

- MBA

- modeling

- UPSC & GPSC

All the best

15th February 2013, 09:08 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend choosin the carrer will depend on you
You can be eligible now for
M.Tech
MBA
MCA
IAS
IFS
Defence
IPS
IES
SBI PO

all the best.......

15th February 2013, 09:13 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend choosin the carrer will depend on you
You can be eligible now for
M.Tech
MBA
MCA
IAS
IFS
Defence
IPS
IES
SBI PO

all the best.......

15th February 2013, 09:40 PM
bobrocks

Quote:
there vast range of sources to u right now u can apply for technicala jobs in companies like l&t,goldmann sache is good fof banking side , texas instruments for power tronics as a junior engineer
The best carrier after b.tech is to go through the govt. jobs,as there is no scope for software jobs for ever.
You must be concentrate on your core studies so that you can face the entrances for the govt.jobs.Once if you get the job it is very flexible to you than that of the software.
Another way is to take IAS coaching in any academy and go through the groups,but it requires lot of patience.
If you are poor in the subject knowledge then you have to take coaching in the java,database,c,c++.Then it helps to you join in the software field.
There are lot of govt.jobs for the eee,ece,and mechanical departments.

15th February 2013, 11:51 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The best career after B.Tech is M.Tech and you will be having a good future after passing M.Tech from a good recognized university in India.

If you are not interested in M.Tech, then it is better to go for job and after joining into a job you can select for a part time MBA course which will benefit you in finding a good career path in increasing the salary.

Thank you,

All the best.

5th March 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs after b.tech have ,if any one student has 60% (or 6 CGPA) marks on metallurgy branch, plz tell me

8th April 2013, 07:38 AM
sachithv

Hi,Sir I'm pursuing B.Tech final Year.My present goal is to get a good job and i wanna go further studies..(M.S.) in Foreign. Because I'm poor in financial.Is it work outed..?

20th April 2013, 01:54 AM
soumya nigam

Unhappy Re: Which is the best career after B.Tech?

sir i am a btech student in eee branch . sir i am totally confused whether to go for m tech or mba. please guide me ...

3rd May 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

preapre for psu...................after b.tech

14th May 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

iam ece background student for selecting in government jobs which percentage we maintain

16th May 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

after btech aeronautical in correspondes can i get jobs in airport or others jobs after completing btech

21st May 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m totally confused, which branch i shall opt. in B.Tech. I hv done 10 2 now with 71%. plz suggest as a girl which subject is best for me. Or can I go for BSc ? if it is more better then B.Tech.

Regards,
Preeti

22nd May 2013, 05:49 PM
a k 47

Hello,
I think when you done B.tech then you most do M.tech.Because B.tech fees is high level and then also do other course ,this is not fair.
so i give advice that you must do M.tech course.
With my best wish

22nd May 2013, 06:36 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends ......................

As you complete your B.Tech you have several options of higher studies given below :-

MBA

M.TECH

You can go for M.Tech in your departmental stream if you want to grow yourself up in technical knowledge and then you can go for Ph.D for research works.

But if you want to grow yourself up as a complete professional man with both management and technical skill then you must go for MBA.

For the first option you have to give GATE exam and if you can score enough then you can make a entry into the following M.Tech colleges :-

IITs

NITs

Govt colleges like Burdwan University, Kalyani University etc.

But if you cannot score well then you can admit in the private colleges.

For MBA you have to give CAT/MAT/XAT etc. You can admit yourself in the following colleges :-
IIMs, XLRI,NIIM etc.

All the best

9th July 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

hai sir im studying b.tech 3rd year ece
i have a lot of confusion what to do after b.tech most of the friends says try for a govt jobs like DRDO,NTPC,BHEL is there any entrance exams or directly apply for the joba please tell me how to apply the jobs
Ganesh,chennai

8th August 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hai sir im studying b.tech 3rd year ece
i cant pass even one subject in b-tech.....i have a lot of confusion about my future...........so i am requesting you to give suggestions............
hansika,bombay

25th August 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am b.tech 3rd year cse student. I want to ask you for the jobs after B.Tech in army or millitory services. Plz send me some suggestions.
Faridkot, Punjab

10th November 2013, 03:38 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Hi....
You were asking about future after B.Tech it depends on Branch,University and also about your percentage.
Every field has its own importance only thing is to have to make right step at right time.
If your interested in govt jobs or core side jobs better to go for either ECE or EEE.
Otherwise CSE,IT etc.

28th November 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

m from IT branch completed in june2013 by 74% and now its going to b december m frustrated.,,so plz tell me only 1 choice.
m so much confused btw job and MBA(preparation for cat)..some says go job coz exprnce z needed MBA and from IT branch so job shud b gd wtvr if it z small cmpny den also z it so? and some say MBA...if i take drop n bychnce nt qualified cat den i strt thinking nt even n nt even cat :(...plz suggest me
plz rep as sn as psbl..

3rd December 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

My 4yrs of btech completed in 2013, but my degree is not completed. I have no interest in this course but my dad have interest to became his son engineer. My interest in sports (bodybuilders...) i comfused where is my life gone. Plz tell me - what i do? Is there any future in sports for me.

1st December 2014, 12:39 PM
Telcocrats Technologies

Telecom Field Is A Bright Field For the Student. In The country's telecom industry is expected to generate 40 lakh new jobs in the next five years, spurred by growing potential in rural markets and rising internet penetration, say experts.
The bullish expectations come at a time when the government is making efforts to connect all 2.5 lakh village panchayats with high speed broadband network.
According to experts, surge in demand would be seen for skilled technicians, engineers, installation and maintenance service providers, sales, marketing, HR, in the sector.LTE/4G Is Most Importent turning Point In Telecom Training.Becouse Few People know about New Technolgis And these are very necessary for Fresher.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?