5th September 2012, 12:49 AM
arpi01

Can I change my XAT test exam centre?

can i please change my xat test exam centre otherwise i'll be missing my xat examination mba please....... I want to change my xlri xat mba test centre to jabalpur.. its very urgent
please tell me the procedure to do this

1st December 2012, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Can I change my XAT test exam centre?

my dear
XAT IS A PAPER BASED TEST AND LAST DATE OF XAT FORM HAS BEEN OVER SO UNTILL NOW OR AFTER LAST DATE YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR EXAM CENTRE SO SORRY...
BUT PREPARE FOR IT VERY WELL.
BEST OF LUCK
1st December 2012, 06:49 PM

my dear
XAT IS A PAPER BASED TEST AND LAST DATE OF XAT FORM HAS BEEN OVER SO UNTILL NOW OR AFTER LAST DATE YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR EXAM CENTRE SO SORRY...
BUT PREPARE FOR IT VERY WELL.
BEST OF LUCK
29th January 2013, 07:06 PM
ipmishra
Member+

HI
Am sorry to inform you that you cannot change your examination center now. The exam conductor goes through an elaborate process to set the exam centers and do not have any procedure to change it.
But you can try one thing. you can to the director of the conducting institute. He may help you. But instead of taking so much trouble it will b easier to give the exam in the alloted center.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?