24th May 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the seat number of F.Y BA exam of Fergussion College?

Hi. Myself Prithviraj Vasavt Kale studing in FY.BA. in Fergussion College .I lost my Hall Ticket for the Exam Fy.BA..I don't remember my Seat No .Plz. Can You inform Me My Seat No.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the admission form of Fergussion college?
  2. How can I get my lost hall ticket of F.Y.BA exam back?
  3. How may I know the previous year merit list of BA admissions in Fergussion college?
  4. Cut off for B.Sc Computer Science course in Fergussion College in Pune?
  5. What is the salary for passing BSc from Fergussion College pune?
  6. Number of seats for MBBS government college in Maharashtra?
  7. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background?
  8. In which college could I get a seat after scoring 11th rank in Software and IT? List of colleges offering this course? Number of seats available in these colleges?
  9. Details of number of seat distribution of Veterinary College through out the country?
  10. Last year cutoff rank for B.Tech in KIITEE?
  11. Recent list of M.Pharm college and the number of seats available? Will I get a seat in counseling in M.Pharm college?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BCA in Chennai and tamil nadu? How can I get a government seat in Chennai college? I've completed 12th from Hyderabad
  13. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college can I get a seat after scoring 60093 rank in EAMCET?
  15. In which college could I get after scoring 11th rank in PGECET in the stream of software and IT? Colleges offering this course and the number of seats available in each college?
  16. What is the salary after passing BSc from Fergusson college Pune?
  17. Is there any possibility to get PC course after scoring 63 marks in IIT JEE? I belong to SC category
  18. Seat number and examination centre of Matsyodari Vidhalaya Trithpuri Tal? -- [New]
10th November 2011, 07:34 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where to get the seat number of F.Y BA exam of Fergussion College?

Hello,
You had to have xerox of hall ticket..however,first you should inform to your college administration about missing of hall ticket.
You will have to show your enrollment slip, that you might have got from the administration..they will issue you the duplicate of the hall ticket or you have to request for Re-issuing of hall ticket from university.
Alternatively,you may discuss the problem to the college administration in which you are appearing for exam,if they allow you to appear in exam.
Ok,Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?