9th September 2012, 01:10 AM
manjuladevi manivel

Am I eligible to attend for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in electronics and communication

I have completed my B.E in Electronics and Communication in 2012,June. Am i eligible for attending the forcoming ISRO entrance exams? when is the forcoming entrance exams to be held?

Related Questions:
  1. ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  2. can I attend TTO exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in Electronics Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  5. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the date of conduct of ISRO entrance exam? I am a B.E 3rd year electronics and communication student
  7. Eligible to write the ISRO entrance exam after completing B.Tech in IT?
  8. What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?
  9. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  10. Can i attend BOE exam after doing B.Em in electronics and communication
  11. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  13. What is syllabus for ISRO exam(Electronics and Communication)
  14. How to get a job in ISRO after doing B.Tech ETC?
  15. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  16. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  17. Can I be eligible for ISRO entrance exam after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  18. Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
9th September 2012, 08:33 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in electronics and communication

There are jobs in ISRO for the people who have completed B.E. in Electronics and Communications however you need to meet other requirements of the space agency in order to get the job.

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is India's premier space organization which has received global fame and recognition in the past few years. Despite operating with less than 10 percent budget of NASA, ISRo has managed to left its mark with projects like the Chandrayan I - the lunar mission.

Apart from Chandrayan, ISRO has also created world record of sending 10 satellites into Space in a single day. Over the years ISRO has sent several communications and weather pattern prediction satellites into the space for India.

The upcoming projects of ISRO include Chandrayan 2 and the Mars Mission which Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh announced on Independence Day during speech on Red Fort. ISRO is also working for several spy satellites for India. RISAT-1 was launched into space earlier in the year.

There are plenty of opportunities for the Engineering graduates to work for ISRO. There is a entrance exam which takes place in February-March by the Indian Space Research Organization. You would have to appear in this exam to get job in ISRO.

Eligibility

>> Only Indian citizens can apply.

>> Candidate must have passed either diploma in Engineering or B.Tech course.

>> At least 60 percent marks are required in B.Tech.

>> There is some relaxation in percentage for reserve categories.

>> Age Limit for ISRO Exam is 21 to 30 years.

>> The age limit is relaxed upto 5 years for reserved categories.

>> Final year students of Engineering may also apply but should be able to submit the degree at the time of Interview.

>> ISRO just like other government departments, PSU etc also give importance to the GATE score. A good GATE score would make your entry in ISRO relatively easy.

Selection Process

>> Written Test

>> Interview
9th September 2012, 10:45 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in electronics and communication

hi,

there are some information given below :
ELIGIBILITY FOR BE AND B.TECH :
- candidate must complete undergraduate in recognized university
- candidate must scored minimum 65% of marks
ELIGIBILITY FOR ME AND M.TECH :
- candidate must complete postgraduate in recognized university
- candidate must scored minimum 60% of marks
AGE LIMIT :
- It will be 21 to 30 years
- general it will be 35 years
- obc it will be plus 3 years
- sc / st it will be 5 years
I hope the above information are useful to you...
9th September 2012, 01:21 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to attend for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in electronics and communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjuladevi manivel View Post
I have completed my B.E in Electronics and Communication in 2012,June. Am i eligible for attending the forcoming ISRO entrance exams? when is the forcoming entrance exams to be held?

ISRO Stands for Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is engaged in application of Space Science and Space Technology for the development of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance by indigenously developing capability to design and develop Space Transportation Systems and Satellites.

A candidate who is Aspiring to join ISRO will have to full fill the following Criteria....

Eligibility and Criteria:
  • A candidate must have completed their B.E/B.Tech with at least 65% (Average of All Semester) from recognized Universities.
  • Age should be between 21-35 years for General category. There is a Relaxation is available for OBC +3 years and for SC/ST +5 years on Upper age.
  • A candidate have Nationality of India.

For more information please visit at : http://www.isro.gov.in

All the Best

With Regards.....
Dharm27
5th January 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to attend for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.SC(maths) ?
19th February 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can i attain isro after 12 exam?
8th April 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc in physics maths and computer science, am i eligible to take up the entrance exam of isro
29th April 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I am ajay., i am studying B.Sc final year., i am damn intrested about space science so can you give me some ideas about opting respective subjects so that i could work for isro or so etc.,
4th December 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to attend the is ISRO entrance exam after completing my BE civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?