27th September 2011, 01:06 PM
tushar.2nov

Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?

I have done BE in 2006 in electronics and communications.I want to do Integradted Phd. from IISC Bangalore.Am I eligible to do this course.Checking th eligibility criteria shows that I can give exam in Mathematics science only.Do I need to attend Gate or IISC exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  3. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  4. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  5. Eligibility for a BE to attend Integrated PhD program at IISc Bangalore? Which exam to write for it?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  7. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  9. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  10. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  11. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
  13. Whether a B.Tech 6th semester student is eligible to study Integrated PhD through GATE/CSIR-NET? -- [New]
  14. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  15. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  16. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  17. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  18. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
31st December 2017, 01:39 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?

You are eligible for Integrated Doctor of Philosophy course after doing Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication.

The requirements:

Minimum percentage required in bachelor's degree: You should have minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree.

You need to attend Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and qualify GATE examination for admission in Integrated PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?