11th September 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

How to appear for B.Com final exams? I have passed CPT examination and will appear in IPCC exam in November

I have passed cpt examination and will appear in ipcc exams in november 2012 i will also apper in b com final exams 2013 can i register myself for c s executive examination to be held in june 2013

15th August 2015, 09:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for B.Com final exams? I have passed CPT examination and will appear in IPCC exam in November

Yes, why not, you can definitely apply for the Company secretary executive exams along with final year bachelor of commerce exams. You must ensure that the examinations dates of both exams do not clash at the same time.

Its good that you have passed Common Proficiency test and now after six months you want to apply for the Integrated Professional competence course but why are you applying for executive examination of company secretary course, it has nothing to do with the chartered accountancy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?