4th July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I register for CA after completing 12th?

I'am comleted 12th in this year. I want registration for CA. So, can i get registration?

5th July 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I register for CA after completing 12th?

can i registered in CA after 12 ? how and where to register ? can graduation in B.com and CA preperation go on simultaniously. what are the important topics i have to keep in mind while preperation.
5th July 2012, 04:23 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can register for the course now and appear the upcoming examinations of CA.

The Chartered Accountancy course comprises of following;

CPT : Competence Proficiency Test
The exams are conducted twice a year generally.
12th passed students are eligible for this test.
After qualifying CPT you can get admission in IPCC i.e. Integrated Proficiency
Competence Course.
IPCC
The whole curriculum of IPCC are divided in two groups, Group-I and Group-II.
You will have the choice to take both the group exams simultaneously or at different time.
After passing IPCC exams you will have to undergo a 3 year Articled Training.
Articled Training can be started after passing Group-I exam too. If you do so then
you can appear Group-II exam anytime during the training or after that.
When you have the IPCC qualification and completed Articled Training then you
can apply for Final Course exams.

To register for the course download the registration form from ICAI website.
Visit: http://www.icai.org/
5th July 2012, 05:07 PM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend..

You can surely register for CA course after your 12th.
Evan a student can register after passing his/her 10th.
There is no boundation of opting any particular stream in 12th if you want to do CA course.
You can go for it after passing your 12th from Science stream.

The course is divided in three stages namely:-
1.CPT (Common Proficiency Test)-You can appear in this test after your 12th exams.
The exam is conducted twice in a year i.e,in the month of June and December.For appearing in this test,first you will have to register with ICAI board and apply for the exam before around 1 and half months of this exam.The exam is conducted in two sessions of 2 hrs. each and full marks in this test is 200 marks.

2.IPCC-The second stage is IPCC.It is divided in two groups.You can appear for both the groups at one attempt or you can appear for it seperately.After qualifying the first group or both the groups,you will have to undergo a training period of 3 years under and experienced CA.

3.Final-After qualifying both the groups and successful training,you can appear for CA Finals and after qualifying this,you will become a CA.

Best of luck.
Thanks.
With Regards-
Vikas.
5th July 2012, 05:11 PM
incredible pandit

Hi. Yes you can register with institute of chartered accountants india after passing your class 12th examination in any stream with minimum of 50 percent.id you want to sit in upcoming ca entrance exam i.e common proficiency test which will be in december 2012 then you have to register with icai with september. Regards and all the best.
5th July 2012, 06:07 PM
indedu13

12th pass students are eligible for CA but definitely you need to sit for an entrance test which requires a good amount of study if you want to see yourself passed with flying colors.
5th July 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

can i register for ipcc after completing my graduation but without final year result ???
5th July 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

can i register for ipcc after completing my graduation but witthout final year result ???
5th July 2012, 07:57 PM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: Can I register for CA after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredible pandit View Post
Hi. Yes you can register with institute of chartered accountants india after passing your class 12th examination in any stream with minimum of 50 percent.id you want to sit in upcoming ca entrance exam i.e common proficiency test which will be in december 2012 then you have to register with icai with september. Regards and all the best.

hi friend,
Chartered Accountancy

[FONT=Arial]Chartered Accountancy[/FONT] is a rewarding profession where one can practice his/her own or can do jobs in various public and private sector companies.

CA Entrance examination is a very important exam for the commerce students in India. These examinations are conducted throughout the country for recruiting students with ICAI.

CA is an abbreviation of Chartered Accountant. ICAI is also known as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, which is the 2nd largest accounting organization across the globe. This statutory body is associated with maintaining and developing highly ethical accounting and auditing standards.

Eligibility for CA Entrance Exams;

1. The aspiring candidate for a CA exam should have cleared the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2). Students waiting for (10+2) results can also apply.

There is no restriction in terms of age or percentage secured in (10+2).

Admission Process and CA Entrance Exam Pattern;

1. CPT – Common Proficiency Test is the most important examination to be cleared by the candidates in order to enter the area of chartered accountancy.

2.IT conduct 2 times in a year in the months of June and December.

3. CPT includes 4 subject tests that the candidate should require to clear. The subjects are as follows:
  • <LI style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify">A: Accounting <LI style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify">B: Mercantile Laws <LI style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify">C: General Economics
  • D: Quantitative Aptitude Test
4.THIS is a 2 hours exam and is divided into 2 sessions each. CPT is an objective type 200 marks exam with negative marking for wrong answers.

5. THIS examination requires the candidate to secure 50% marks for qualifying

ALL THE BEST....
5th July 2012, 08:03 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hello Friend....

sure, you are 100% eligible for registered into CA-CPT (Common proficiency Test)

after completing you 10+12.....

In CA course there stages is there

i.e.

CPT

IPCC

FINAL

now you complete your 10+2 na, so you are eligible for CA-CPT

all the best........

regards....
tash.....
5th July 2012, 10:30 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

Yes definitely you can apply for CA. First you should register for entrance exam then after qualifying in that you can join easily for CA. Prepare well and appear for entrance exam. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?