6th March 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do CA after passing 12th? Best Co-Edu colleges in Bangalore?

Hai!!!
I wana do c.a after my 12th. Can u say me the best co-edu colleges in bangalore

Related Questions:
31st August 2014, 04:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CA after passing 12th? Best Co-Edu colleges in Bangalore?

To do CA after 12th, you need to appear for the CPT exam. The CPT exam is an entrance test conducted for the students who wanted to get admission in the CA course.

After qualifying the CPT exam, you can get admission in the CA course. There are three stages in the CA course as follows :-
1.CPT
2.IPCC
3.CA

After qualifying CPT, you are eligible to pursue the IPCC course. After qualifying the IPCC course, you are eligible to pursue the final CA course. This completes your final CA course.

The best colleges offering CA course in bangalore are :-

-->Garg Accounting Research Group

-->Logic School of Management

-->Financial Training Institute

-->C.B. Bhandari Jain College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?