20th June 2011, 11:39 PM
raginder singh

Is government polytechnic Sonipat approved by AICTE?

sir i am satinder singh from haryana i hava passed in diploma in chemical engg in / july 2010 in govt. Polytechnic sonipat now i want B Tech. In chemical engg with distance education collages . Collage is apporved by AICTE so pl. Give me suggestion sir my ph. No. 9988375951 personal ID. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job while doing B.Tech after diploma in computer engineering from PM Polytechnic Sonipat Haryana
  2. Is KK Polytechnic approved by AICTE?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  4. Is Delhi institute of technology and management Gannaur Sonipat affiliated to DCRUST and approved by AICTE
  5. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  6. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank?
  7. List of AICTE approved Polytechnic Colleges(Distance Mode)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is Government Polytechnic Gaja AICTE approved or not?
  9. Can I face trouble to get job being a student of non AICTE Government Polytechnic college? -- [New]
  10. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  11. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  12. How can I apply to study correspondence Diploma in Leather Technology if completed 12th?
  13. AICTE approved polytechnic colleges and universities in Haryana, Punjab, and Himanchal?
  14. Is CMJ university AICTE approved? Can I apply in government job after completing polytechnic and B.Tech degree?
  15. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  16. Is KK Polytechnic approved by AICTE? Can I get admission for mechanical engineering diploma?
  17. How may I do B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through correspondence from AICTE approved institute in West Bengal, after completing diploma in Civil engineering from government polytechnic institute? I'm servicing in government sector
  18. Is engineers training center Kollam approved by Polytechnic institute by AICTE?
26th April 2015, 06:05 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is government polytechnic Sonipat approved by AICTE?

You should not worried about the collage because you have passed your course from an government organisation and this collage is approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E.) So you do not take too much tension about it that is it valid or not for the further study.

As you are telling that you have just passed the polytechnic diploma from chemical engineering from this collage and now want to do B.tech in the chemical engineering then you are eligible to apply for the LEET exam that is conducted for the admission in the graduation after the diploma engineering after qualifying you can get the admission in any collage for the B.tech based on the rank that you have scored in entrance exam.

For the distance education one of the best university i can told you for this course is-

Indira Gandhi international open university, Which is the largest university in distance education in the world and its our luck that it is very near to us so that you can get the admission in this university for B.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?