26th May 2011, 05:24 PM
Nishant Bhakoo

What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed course? I have completed my 12th in non medical with 73.6% marks

I have completed my +2 in non-medical having 73.6% marks and 79 in Math subject from C.B.S.E. Now i want to do B.Com.in Ludhiana. Please tell me i am elligible for B.Ed, if so please tell me the whole procedure. Please also tell me can i also do Law along with B.Com. If so please tell me the colleges mear about Ludhiana.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed? How can I do Law along with B.Com in Ludhiana? I've completed 12th (non medical) with 73.6% marks from CBSE
  3. Admission Procedure to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 62% marks in 12th and 62 marks in JEE 2016 -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  5. List of best colleges in Vancouver? What is the admission procedure to be followed?
  6. Admission procedure for B.com course after 12th? Marks required in 12th to get admission?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission in BAMS after passing 12th from non medical? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  8. Best B.Ed colleges in Delhi and procedure for admission after scoring 52% marks in B.Com?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Bhopal and regional colleges of Bhopal for B.Ed after scoring 72%,85% and 78% in BCA,12th and 10th?
  10. Does AIIMS offer Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology course? Details, admission procedure, requirements and cutoff marks required in 12th to get admisson?
  11. B.Ed along with graduation is possible?
  12. Procedure of D.Ed admission? How to get admission being working in Ambernath? Percentage required to get admission for D.Ed?
  13. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  14. Admission procedure to study Medical undergraduate course in Germany for 12th PCB student?
  15. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  16. Procedure to get admission in BSc medical after scoring 89.4% in class 12th
  17. Medical related fields after 12th(PCB) for which CET is not required -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
4th June 2015, 03:30 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed course? I have completed my 12th in non medical with 73.6% marks

You must hold a Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university with atleast 50% marks for applying for Entrance Examination for B.ED in that manner you are not eligible for B.ed for now because you didn't have any graduation degree yet

Examination Syllabus
1. English comprehension
2. Reasoning
3. General awareness
4. Aptitude for teaching

Every university/institute conduct their own entrance examination. Different universities have Different notification date for entrance examination So,you must first decide the university/institution from where you would like to do your B.ED and than proceed accordingly.

when we talk about law course along with B.com , no you are not eligible to take admission in two different universities in a single time its an illegal process also so i suggests you don't take admission in both course in a single time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?