28th January 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Is my Diploma applicable for Private jobs only?

I am a diploma holder in architectural engineering of ice(i)....by mhrd notification which recognised ice(i) in 2007..the diploma awarded by ice(i) ludhiana is eligible for the posts in central govenment..i search since 1 year but i didnt found any job vacancy in central govt in which i use my diploma certificate as a eligibility..civil eng jobs as commonly found as j.e or a.e in central govt.
So my diploma is only used for private job.?

Related Questions:
  1. List of private companies for which I am applicable? I have scored 72% in 10th
  2. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  3. Does AMIE applicable for Government Jobs being a candidate having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Government jobs in Delhi for Diploma in Architecture and Autocad?
  5. Is Diploma Mechanical engineering valid for private sector jobs?
  6. Career options for Biology students other than MBBS?
  7. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  8. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  9. Is Manav Bharti University, Solam is recognized by government of Himanchal Pradesh and UGC?
  10. Can I apply in government sector while in B.E Computer Engineering?
  11. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  12. Diploma students applicable for iit? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  14. Can I apply for Private Detective course? Jobs after completion of course?
  15. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  16. What are the jobs available after completing diploma for mechanical engineering in government and private sector?
  17. Difference between Post graduate & Post graduate diploma? Post graduate diploma is applicable for government jobs?
  18. Is a MSc+M.Tech student eligible for lecturership as per AICTE norms
10th April 2015, 06:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my Diploma applicable for Private jobs only?

No, such is not the case, you can get an ample of jobs in government sector as you have completed your Diploma in Architectural engineering.

You might have most probably not searched well or there might no have been any possible vacancies at that time when you were searching for one.

Below, I have mentioned the fields where you can opt for a job in government sector as per your qualification.

Most of the jobs for diploma holder in architecture come up in government organizations such as;

> Public Works Department

> Archaeological Department

> Ministry of Defense

> National Building Organization

> Town and Country Planning Organization

> National Institute of Urban Affairs

> Department of Railways

> Post and Telegraphs

> Public Sector Undertakings

> Housing and Urban Development Corporation

> National Building Construction Corporation Ltd., etc.

Even some other organizations or bodies like State Departments, Housing Boards, Local Bodies for construction works, Builders, Architecture Firms, Consultants, etc. also hire diploma architects.

So, you don't need to worry and keep calm and keep seaarching for a job until you find one, and surely you will get one.

NOTE: It is always recommended to go for higher studies to have a better career growth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?