14th March 2012, 09:19 PM
sukhvinder776

How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

how i join army+navy+air force...?
9501269354 pls tell ji..
pursing b.tech in electrical engg

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to join Army, Navy or Air Force after pursuing a career in NDA
  2. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  3. Procedure to join Army, Navy, Air Force after completing B.Tech CSE?
  4. How can I apply for Indian Army/Navy/Airforce after completing B.E in electrical -- [New]
  5. How can I join Merchant navy after passing BTech in Electrical engineering
  6. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  7. How should I join Indian Army? I am a B.Tech electrical engineering student
  8. Can I join in Army, Navy, Air Force and other companies like SAIL, NALCO, NTPC and Infosys having secured 79% in 10th class, 60% in B.Tech and 63% in B.Tech Mechanical?
  9. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  10. Joining to Indian Army/Navy/Airforce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join army, airforce or Navy after diploma?
  12. Can I get Job in Army, Navy and Air Force having completed NCC A and B certificates pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE with 6 backlogs?
  13. Education criteria for CDS exam?
  14. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  15. How to join Indian Navy after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  16. How can I join Indian Army pursuing my Electrical Engineering?
  17. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  18. Which are the various designations suitable for Civil Engineers in Indian Airforce, Army and Navy?
15th March 2012, 03:38 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhvinder776 View Post
9501269354 pls tell ji..
Hi..

Nice to your Interest for joining Defence forces in future.

You are perusing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering so it is to inform that you can join Indian Army or Navy or Air Force while perusing Final years of your B.Tech program by giving CDS Examination held twice in a year as CDS(I) & CDS (II).

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service. CDS Examination is conducted by UPSC every year.

For CDS, your Age should be Between 19 to 24 years(Indian Army), 19 to 22 years(Indian Navy) & 19 to 23 years(Indian Air Force).

Eligible candidates may apply for CDS Exam Online only. You can fill online application for by using this link...

http://www.upsconline.nic.in

CDS Exam has 3-stages:-

>>Written Exam
>>SSB Interview
>>Medical Exam

Written Test Pattern
--------------------

Important Notification
--------------------

Date of Notification released: 02/06/2012

Last Date of Submission of Application form : 02/07/2012

Written Exam Date : 16/09/2012

``After releasing of notification you can apply for CDS Exam. If you want to know more about CDSE Exam visit official website:

http://upsc.gov.in

Physical eligibility for Indian Army/Navy/Air Force

15th March 2012, 06:31 AM
anlakshmi

Default Re: How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

You are eligible to join the defense service examination.

Graduation level examination is combined defense service examination and the examination was conducted two times in a year.

Lets see the requirements of the examination. There is a different course are available in C.D.S examination.

They are,

1)Indian Military Academy

2)Naval Academy

3)Air force Academy

4)Officer Training Academy

Age limits for this examination :-

1)Indian Military Academy :- 19-24 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

2)Naval Academy :- 19-22 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

3)Air force Academy :- 19-23 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

4)Officer Training Academy :- 19-25 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

Education qualification :-

1)Indian Military Academy :- Graduate degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

2)Naval Academy :- B.Sc with physics & mathematics or engineering degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.

3)Air force Academy :- B.Sc with physics and/or mathematics or engineering degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.

4)Officer Training Academy :- Bachelor's degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
15th March 2012, 09:22 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

You can join defense through UES ie University Entry Scheme in final year of your degree or TGC ie Technical Graduate Entry after completion of graduation degree or by exam like CDS and AFCAT in final year or after degree. After first round ,you will be called for SSB for recruitment.
15th March 2012, 10:39 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you are pursing B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering, You can apply for Indian Army/Navy/Air Force through CDS entrance exam while appearing for the final B.Tech. exam.

CDS-COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years of age with good Physical Fitness.

You can also join Indian Army/Navy/Air Force through TES(Technical Entry Scheme), The candidate must be an Indian National having Graduation Degree in Engineering from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years can apply for TES.

The selection for CDS and TES is through written test followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in and www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
15th March 2012, 10:54 AM
kannanword

both male and men can join indian air force(technical branch) after their engineering (Btech and BE). Mainly there are two branches for which the students can apply for Btech the first Aeronautical Engineering Electronics branch and the other one is the Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical branch. The Electronics branch deals with signal and communication stuff while the Mechanical branch has to take care of the maintenance, servicing and other engine related tasks.Eligibility criteria for joining the Indian Air Force:
18 to 28 years (At the time of commencement of training)
Branches in Btech / BE: Electronics,Tele-communication, Electrical, Electrical Communication, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation, Computer Science & Engineering
Salary Range: approx. 17000 along with benefits and various allowances.
Percentage in Btech / BE:
15th March 2012, 11:43 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
Yes you are eligible to apply for the Army, airforce, navy.

Eligibility criteria:

>The candidate should complete his/her 12th from any recognised state board of india.

>The age limit is 16.5years to19years,

>You should be a citizen of india.

While you are persuing B.TECH you can apply for the CDS examination to join army or airforce or navy, the minimum age limit for this exam is 19years.

For more details you can visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

So, all the best friend.
15th March 2012, 12:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhvinder776 View Post
9501269354 pls tell ji..
HI!
After passing B.Tech engineering you can join Indian Air force For this you have to qualify the C.D.S exam.
C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C. twice in a year.

Eligibility for C.D.S exam:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
15th March 2012, 01:16 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear......
Yes , you can join in Indian army . For this you have to apply for NDA , CDS , AFCAT exam the details of AFCAT exam are as follows...

NDA exam details eligibility .........

Good luck..............
19th May 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i am swati sharma persuing btech(3rd year,eee branch). i wants to join INDIAN AIR FORCE.pla tel me the procedure for the same.can i apply for it in 3rd year??
29th May 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i am mahesh persuing b.tech(3rd yr,electrical branch...)..i want to join indian air force in the
flying branch,,pls tell me d procedure 4 d same.//
28th June 2013, 12:30 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Yes, you can join Indian army, navy or air force after completing B.tech in Electrical Engineering.

After being a Graduate you become eligible to join Indian Army through various entrance exams. In order to join Indian Army you have to appear in Combined Defense Services Exam (CDS). CDS is generally conducted two times in a year named as CDS-I and CDS-II.

Its wings :

Indian Navy,

Indian Airforce,

Inidan Army.

Selection Process:-

1. Written Exam,

2. Personal Interview,

3. Medical/Physical Fitness.

Written Exam Pattern:-

Eligibility Criteria:-

For Junior Commission Officer post-

1. In order to apply this post your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

2. You should have completed your Graduation from a recognized university.

3. You should be an Indian citizen.

For Indian Military Academy-

This is the best option for those who want to make their career in indian military like Indian Navy, Airforce, Indian Army. The eligibility criteria for these posts are:

1. You should have completed you graduation in any stream from a recognized university if you are applying for Indian Army post.

2. Those who want to apply for Indian Navy and Indian Airforce should have completed their Graduation in Science stream.

3. Your age should be in between 19 to 24 years.

4. You should be an Indian Citizen.

For Officers Training Academy-

1. You should have completed your Graduation in Science stream from a recognized university.

2. You should have minimum 60% marks in Graduation.

3. Your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.

4. You must be Indian.

For further details refer to the official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?