7th June 2011, 01:02 PM
anurohaj

What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?

i m pursuing btech from Rajasthan in electronic and instrumentation.....i just want to know about girls future in this branch and qualifications companies do need for placement.........and what is the environment in companies or how good for girls.......please do reply

about personal and techanical interview also...

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  2. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  3. Which PG courses can I join after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation?
  4. Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?
  5. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture? -- [New]
  6. Which course is better for girls, Instrumentation or Software Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which branch should I go for in M.Tech if I am graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  8. Can I take M.Tech in future after electronics and instrumentation
  9. Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future?
  10. Engineering branch best suited for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  12. Is Instrumentation and Control branch in Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology good enough for Girls? What would be the scope in coming 4 to 5 years?
  13. Which branch to choose in engineering? Which one is better for girls?
  14. What should I do to prepare for IES with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  15. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  16. PSU exams after BE in Electronics and Instrumentation branch
  17. How to study B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation branch after completing diploma?
  18. What is the future of Air Force? I am doing Polytechnic with electronics branch
1st November 2011, 04:23 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?

dear friend,

most of the company provides that type of Environment where girls can work smoothly so don't worry about that ,if company hires a girl for his company then her total responsibility is on company.
so
best of luck.
1st November 2011, 04:32 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?

dear friend,

most of the company provides that type of Environment where girls can work smoothly so don't worry about that ,if company hires a girl for his company then her total responsibility is on company.
so
best of luck.
9th April 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

will electronics and instrumentation engineering have a good scope after 4 years ?
12th April 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Whether girls can get good jobs after doing degree in electronics and instrumentation engineering
22nd April 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I dont understand which trade is best in btech line.well i m not intersted in mechanical nd comp
15th February 2017, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Bsc Physics(Hons)..which professional course either IT or Technical should I join so as to get job in Kuwait or Dubai ..I m fluent in English and can converse well with Different peoples... plz do reply I will be highly obliged.. Thanks
18th July 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm going to study instrumentation engineering in diploma. I'm a girl.do girls get job in this field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?