21st September 2012, 04:33 PM
8nitt

Can I complete my graduation in BSc field? I have completed diploma in E&C

i completed diploma in E & C, but now i want to do bsc in maths or Chemistry, so what can i do completed my graduation in bsc field? can i do this? please give me suggetion.

30th October 2016, 06:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation in BSc field? I have completed diploma in E&C

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Science is as below:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board. Diploma is considered as equivalent. You have done technical course that is diploma in Electronics and Communication.

>>For admission in good colleges for Bachelor of Science in Mathematics or Physics, you must have at least 60% marks in diploma.

You can apply for Bachelor of Science in Mathematics. Some of the best institutes for Bachelor of Science course in India:

>>Banaras Hindu University.

>>Daulat Ram College.

>>Gargi College.

>>Hansraj College.

>>Jadavpur University.

>>Presidency college etc.
31st October 2016, 11:06 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation in BSc field? I have completed diploma in E&C

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8nitt View Post
i completed diploma in E & C, but now i want to do bsc in maths or Chemistry, so what can i do completed my graduation in bsc field? can i do this? please give me suggetion.
The eligibility criteria to take admission in B.Sc course is 10+2 with science subjects. So if you are done your 12th with science subjects than you can take admission in the B.Sc course, but if you are not done your 12th with such subjects than you are not eligible for the course.
And you will also not get any year relaxation in B.Sc course because the diploma is the different thing from B.Sc. So you have to be start this course from beginning and the duration of the course will be 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?