29th October 2016, 06:55 PM
Nivedha.A

Is it possible to change college after completing 4th semester of Engineering under Anna University?

Respected Sir, Is it Possible to Change my College after completing my 4th semester of Engineering under Anna University? Is it possible to do so? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

30th October 2016, 05:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change college after completing 4th semester of Engineering under Anna University?

No, you are not eligible tro change the college after the 4th semester of the engineering course.

Candidates are eligible to change the college only after the 2nd semester of the B.Tech/B.E course. So, now you have to continue with the same college.

If you want to change the college you have to start the course from the first semester.
31st October 2016, 11:02 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Is it possible to change college after completing 4th semester of Engineering under Anna University?

Yes you are eligible to change your college after 4th semester, but there is not any benefit to do it. Because if you leave your college and take admission in any other college than you have to be start your course form 3rd semester again, means your 1 year will be waist. So its better do your Engineering from same college. Otherwise you can drop your one year, choice is yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?