16th February 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET/SET if done PG Diploma in Diploma in Fermentation and Distillation?

I Have done my Post Graduation in Post graduation Diploma in Fermentation and Distillation.
And i had completed my Graduation(Bsc) in Chemistry from Mumbai University.
Whether i am Elligible for NET SET EXAM PLEASE LET ME KNOW..
IF YES PLEASE TELL THE IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE FOLLOWING..
MY EMAIL-ID IS [email protected]

7th March 2014, 08:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET if done PG Diploma in Diploma in Fermentation and Distillation?

You successfully completed your Post Graduation Diploma in Fermentation and Distillation.So first check that your university is recognized or not.The university you had completed your Post Graduate diploma must be approved by AICTE and recognized by the University Grants Commission(UC).If this is the case then absolutely you can apply for the NET/SET examination.In that case only you post graduation diploma in Fermentation and Distillation eligible for the NET exam,then of course it would be equivalent to the Post Graduation (Masters Degree).

UGC Conducts this NET Examination Twice a year.So already applications have been received from the candidates days ago.As you are still interested you may better to apply for the Next sessions UGC examination.This would be again conducted in the month of “June 2014”.For this you need to use the official UGC portal,you try to apply for the UGC NET 2014 examination.You must have secured a minimum of 55% of marks to be eligible for the NET examination.

In the month of June 2014,the UGC NET notification is going to release.So for that you need to go to its official website and download the registration form.Soon after filling the application form with your proper details you will have to send it to the address mentioned in the notification.While applying for NET examination you may apply for the Junior Research Fellow and Lectureship posts with the required qualification.So if your recognized by UGC of course you can apply for the NET examination.
10th March 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET if done PG Diploma in Diploma in Fermentation and Distillation?

I want to do M.Sc. In chemistry through distance education without disturbing my job. Please guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?