21st September 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee of Automobile branch?

Sir,how many fee of automobile branch in kk nul biharsarrif

Related Questions:
  1. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  2. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile branch? Date of the exam and the selection criteria?
  3. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in automobile branch?
  4. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  5. In which stream should I do MS to become a automobile engineering
  6. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy? -- [New]
  7. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  8. What is the scope for me if I do a certified automation engineer? I have finished B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  9. Best branch to go for B.Tech between Automobile and Mechanical? Government job opportunity in both the branches?
  10. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  11. After scoring 32.968 marks in Mech stream and BC category in which colleges am I eligible to apply and which branch? Will I get Automobile Engineering in MIT Chennai? Any other branch in PSG or CEG?
  12. List of good engineering courses with maximum salary?
  13. How much placement can a Automobile Engineer can get nowadays?
  14. Will there be any problem in doing engineering from Private University in Automobile branch?
  15. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  16. To pursue M-Tech in automobile -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  18. How many subjects are there in Automobile branch?
14th January 2013, 05:03 PM
Tarunj94

Thumbs up Re: How much is the fee of Automobile branch?

Hello friends,

Course duration 3 years

Fees par year:1,10,000

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?