13th January 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

List of Government and private dental hospitals to apply for 1 year rotatory internship?

List of government and private hospitals in delhi that can be applied for 1 year rotatory internship after BDS?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?
  2. List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?
  3. Details of Rotatory internship training in Private Hospitals?
  4. What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?
  5. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  6. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  7. How to change dental college to do internships?
  8. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  9. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  10. How to apply for WHO, UNICEF after completing BDS with 1 year Rotatory Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any good colleges in Coimbatore offering BDS/BAMS?
  12. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  13. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  14. How to apply for internship in government college?
  15. How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  17. How to get seat or admission in private or government college for internship?
  18. What is AIPGMEE eligibility criteria? I have completed my 1st year compulsory rotatory internship
14th January 2015, 12:00 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government and private dental hospitals to apply for 1 year rotatory internship?

You can apply for Internship at following Dental Hospitals in Delhi.

1. Dr. Garg's Multispeciality Dental Centre, Z-7, Shop No.3, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2593 5541

2. Smile 'n' Shine Dental Care Centre, 44 Madhya Marg, DLF City II, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 0124 401 3186

3. Med Care, Plot No. 147, First Floor, Near SBI and ICICI Bank, Main Ramphal Chowk Road, Palam Extension, Sector 7, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4552 3155

4. The Dental & Orthodontic Clinic, C-225, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2433 2831

5. Dr Sourabh Nagpal MDS Prosthodontist, Matrix Dental , Holy Angels Hospital, Near PVR Priya, Behind Vasant Continental Hotel, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 088264 62000
20th July 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government and private dental hospitals to apply for 1 year rotatory internship?

How can I do training under dentist Dr Sourabh Nagpal in Delhi. I came to know he is among best dentists in delhI.
20th July 2015, 10:50 AM
Garima ja

Dr Sourabh Nagpal is best among these dentists, but how shall I get training under him.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?