6th October 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PSU after completing B.Tech from ECE with 64.75% marks

Sir, i am imtiyaz.
I have completed b.tech from ECE with 64.75% marks obtain.
Can i apply for max company required min 65% marks.
Plz inform me.
Yes/no why?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for PSU after completing B.Tech from ECE with 64.75% marks
  2. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech(ECE)
  3. Can I apply for PSU entrance exam and IES after completing B.Tech?
  4. Dates of PSU entrance exam for B.Tech ECE students? When can I apply for it? For which PSU can I apply?
  5. Options for B.Tech ECE passed student in PSU? List of all PSU's for ECE department? When are these exams organized?
  6. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  7. Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  8. What are the options in PSU after completing B.Tech in ECE? List of all PSU's where I can get a job after my B.Tech?
  9. Any options in PSU's after completing B.Tech? List of all the PSU's?
  10. How to apply for PSU? Procedure for entrance exam in PSU's
  11. Can i apply for PSU exam after completing B.Tech degree? I have scored 65% in 10th and 54% in 12th
  12. How to apply for off campus job at PSU? Importance factors to be considered? -- [New]
  13. Syllabus of PSU and GATE exam? How to prepare for it? Which are the branches of PSU?
  14. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the minimum score required in GATE to apply for a job in PSU
  16. How to apply for PSU after completing engineering? What is the date of sale of forms?
  17. Companies for which I can apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam?
  18. Can I apply for PSU's after scoring 73% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
6th October 2012, 09:35 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PSU after completing B.Tech from ECE with 64.75% marks

Hi Imtiyaz,

You can apply for number of Public Sector Undertakings in India. The requirement for majority of companies is 60 percent which makes you eligible to appear for their entrance exam.

PSU are the companies where the govenment of India is the major stakeholder. These companies conduct entrance exam to recruit B.Tech graduates for various jobs in the company.

It is important to know that there is no single PSU exam. Each Public Sector Undertaking conducts its own entrance exam. Therefore you will have to appear for exams separately. There are some who even hire candidates through on campus drive.

The Public Sector Undertakings issues a notification about the exam some weeks prior to the exam date. This notification can be accessed through either the official website of the company or through employment dailies. There are several websites that also post the notification when released by the Public Sector Undertaking.

Eligibility

1. You must be citizen of India.

2. A B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

3. At least 60 percent marks in graduation.

4. There should be no pending backlog at the time of applying.

5. The age limit is 21 to 30 years.

6. OBC gets 3 years relaxation in upper age limit.

7. SC/ST are eligible for 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.

Apart from these requirements it is recommended that the candidate also appear for the GATE exam prior of applying. A good GATE score will improve your chances of getting the job. Some PSUs have scrapped the written test and instead ask for GATE score.

Exam Pattern

1) Written Exam

2) Interview

List of PSU

GAIL

DRDO

NALCO

SAIL

BHEL

ISRO

BSNL

MTNL

BEL

IOCL

BPCL

ONGC
22nd October 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for PSU after completing B.Tech from ECE with 64.75% marks

Respected sir/madam,
i have completed my engineering in EC with an aggregate of 54.48% in 2012. Which are the govt and private jobs can i apply.i badly need some advice.
31st December 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam please tell me full name of PSU &something more about PSU?
31st December 2012, 05:50 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am imtiyaz.
I have completed b.tech from ECE with 64.75% marks obtain.
Can i apply for max company required min 65% marks.
Plz inform me.
Yes/no why?
Thanks
No,you will not be able to apply for Most of the companies as because during Campus Placement or during Selection process they do not allow to Rounding Off Marks.

But in order to get jobs in any companies,you will require these criteria:-

>>Your minimum marks in class 10, class 12 as well as in B.tech should be 60%.
>>There should not be gap of more then 2 years.
>>If there will be more then 2 years of gap then you will have to submit the Medical report for that.

During Campus Placement the questions will be asked from the following sections:-

>>General sections.
>>Subjective sections.

General sections will include questions from:-

>>Logical + Analytical Reasoning.
>>Numerical Ability.
>>English Grammar.
>>General Awareness.

Subjective sections will include questions from the subjects in which you have completed your Engineering.
15th April 2013, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I complete b.tech ECE with 70%. Give a career option to me?
14th September 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing btech from kuk and a final year ece student with overall percentage of above 75%..can i apply for PSU's. Please tell me the procedure or any other criteria for applying in good jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?