8th October 2012, 02:41 PM
kalliee

How to start preparation for Bank PO exam? I am planning for Bank PO

Hi this is kalliee. I m planning for bank po preparation. How to start my preparation to achieve success in a very short time span? Plz suggest useful ans.

14th November 2012, 09:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparation for Bank PO exam? I am planning for Bank PO

You can expect next IBPS PO exam in 2013. Reasoning, QA, English and general awareness are the main areas covered under the exam. Preparation on these topics can be made with the help of reference books from publishers like Upkar, Agarwal, etc. Increasing speed by practicing max number of model questions will be useful. Appearing training under coaching centers will also be helpful.
14th April 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for Bank PO exam? I am planning for Bank PO

What other courses can i do before preparation of bank po which will help me in bank jobs?
16th February 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which book is the best for preparation of gk and english paper plesae suggest me as soon as possibel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?