8th March 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship for my higher studies?

sir now i am a b.tech engg.my stream was Electronics and comm. Now i want to study further on my subject communication.but my family condition is not so good that my parents can expend on my study.so is it possible to get scholarship which will help me to my study.

Related Questions:
  1. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  3. Can I get a scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th? -- [New]
  4. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  5. Whether higher studies scholarship is provided to ST students or not?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  7. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  8. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  9. Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  10. Government scholarship schemes for higher studies in abroad?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in India?
  12. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  13. How can I get scholarship for higher studies in Abroad?
  14. Will I get scholarship for higher studies in Engineering after 12th with 93.8%?
  15. Can i get scholarship for higher studies being a BHMS doctor?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  17. Which scholarship exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  18. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?
21st May 2011, 05:34 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for my higher studies?

Yeah, there are lot of programs and exams are conducted after qualifying those you will get scholarship for your further studies. like RBI conducts "young scholarship award" every year in the month of January.for more information-www.rbi.org.in

Moreover there are more scholarship programs, for that you can visit-
www.indianscholarship.com &
www.a2zscholarship.com

OK, best of luck.
22nd August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do MSc Agronomy in canada. how can i got scholarship.
If i got job at BSc agriculture i want to do in canada.
5th September 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm a Sri Lankan student.Now I"m 19 years old.I would like to follow a degree in civil engineering.But my family is poor.So they can't help to my higher studies.Please be kind enough to find a sponsor or a scholarship. Thank You.
17th September 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am b.tech first year student, my parants annual income is above 3 lakh,tell me about scholarships for me. Also tell me about rbi young scholarship for year 2012
17th November 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am b.sc maths 2nd year student, my parents income is below 50000,tell me about scholorships for me.
22nd December 2011, 12:16 PM
arun.potturu

Hi friend,the college itself provide the scholarship for merit candidates.If you don't have merit then put your caste definitely you will receive the scholarship.
The one more opportunity is put your dad income certificate then the government provide scholarship for your studies fees.
You can do part time jobs in any where in evening times.
For scholarship notifications visit the website www.indianscholarship.com
16th February 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate with 2nd upper from sri lankan university i want to study my Msc in aboard? are there any scholarships to go abaord in 2012 my mail is [email protected] pls tell me abut scholarships available.
20th April 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Iam a Geography Honours passed student of Burdwan University,and I want to study of M.A. on my subject but my family condition is not so good,annually incomeis <50000,so is it possible to get this scholarship which will help me to my study.
5th May 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

how can i get scholaarship for my higher studies
13th April 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to B.Com and my family financial condition is not good how to get scholarship for higher studies if i am SC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?