17th December 2011, 11:27 PM
jayaprakash408

Which course should I take up after B.Tech EEE so as to work in Marine Field?

am b-tech (eee) graduate.am interested to work in marine field.which course may study for it .

5th March 2012, 06:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I take up after B.Tech EEE so as to work in Marine Field?

In order to work in Marine field, you can go for Marine Electrical and Electronics course conducted by marine institutes. Some of the colleges or universities that offer this course are AMET University, Coimbatore Marine College, International Maritime Institute, etc. It will take 4 ½ months to complete the course. You must have scored at least 50% in B.Tech and 50% in English. Your age at the admission time must be below 28 years. You should have physical fitness under standard norms to work in marine field.
8th April 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I take up after B.Tech EEE so as to work in Marine Field?

i am interested marine training after b.tech eee......so can help me more information which institute training after b.tech.........plz contect me [email protected]
12th July 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

what aboout the PRE SEA DECK CADET trainning conducting at Chanakya,mumbai for the Btech holders?????????
[email protected]
13th September 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i am completed be eee with 3 arrears.....i need marine jobs.....which course i studied.....?and where is it....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?