20th September 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in IT course in RAU Pusa after doing BCA from NIIT Kolkata? Procedure for admission?

sir i am doing BCA from NIIT Kolkata & now i want to take the admission in IT course in RAU Pusa so i know about the procedure of admissions & also plz suggest me .

Regards
Rishav Mishra

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  2. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Which are the reputed colleges for BCA course in Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar or Jamshedpur? How to apply for those colleges? Procedure for admission?
  5. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Pusa college? From where to get the form?
  7. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  8. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  9. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  10. How to get admission in PUSA easily without scoring high percentage?
  11. Can I get admission for BCA course in IP university without having Maths in 12th? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the admission procedure of BCA program from Sonipat after passing 12th with 80% marks?
  13. How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?
  14. What is the fee structure and admission procedure? How to take admission in BCA Non Regular
  15. What is the procedure to get admission for BCA in DU?
  16. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic?
  17. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  18. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?