31st May 2012, 01:40 AM
rustyalpha

What is the fee structure and admission procedure? How to take admission in BCA Non Regular

i want admission in BCA non regular
what is the fees structure and admission procedure to get admission?
I'm in Chennai and want admission in banglore
so help me out i this.....??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  4. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  5. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  6. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get the admission in BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  10. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  12. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  13. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  14. How to get admission in BCA course in AMU Aligarh? What is its fee structure?
  15. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  17. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  18. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
14th May 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure and admission procedure? How to take admission in BCA Non Regular

what is the admission procedure for bca in gujarat?
22nd December 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure and admission procedure? How to take admission in BCA Non Regular

Hi im rishabh i want to do BCA by corresponding &i am not having PCM in my studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?