14th November 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student

I am B.Sc,B.Ed.(botany and zoology double major)graduate and hindi is my second language. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job?

4th September 2013, 09:58 PM
rohit jare

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student

yes you can get government teaching job upto the secondary level to get government job in higher secondary and at graduate level you have to complete post graduation in which field you do post graduation accordingly you will get job if you want to do job on this qualification then give interview at the government aided institutes other many jobs are available regularly news comes in newspapers,on internet be in its contacts recently vacants seats are there in rayat institute contact at the office in satara located near zilla parishad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?