10th September 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Which option subject is preferred for chemical engineering for indian forest exam

for indian forest exams ,which optional subject is preffered for chemical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to find a career in Forest Department other than by IFS Exam and IIFM being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  2. How to join Indian Forest Service after completing b.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  3. How to appear in Indian Forest Service? Study material for Agriculture Engineering?
  4. Are commerce students eligible to join Indian Forest Service?
  5. How to start preparation for Indian Forest Services? From where to get the study material?
  6. APPSC forest range officers with option subject as Maths?
  7. Coaching classes for preparation of Indian Forest Service exam in Raipur?
  8. Is it a good decision to select Physics & Chemistry as an Optional subjects for MP Forest Service exam being a B.E.(ECE) graduate? -- [New]
  9. Best coaching centre in Kolkata for Indian Forest Service and Indian Economic Service? How to prepare for them?
  10. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  11. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  12. Which subject is better out of Zoology and Microbiology for Indian Forest Service?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Indian Forest Service for B.Sc General graduate?
  14. How to choose my subject combination to crack Indian Forest Service exam? I am from Agriculture background
  15. What is the scope for Mechanical Engineers in India in these days?
  16. How can I get jobs in Indian Forest Services? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. IFS Chemical Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Which optional subjects suits for chemical engineering
4th February 2014, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which option subject is preferred for chemical engineering for indian forest exam

.hello sir ,I m from HIMACHAL PRADESH. my graduation is in subjects chemistry,botany and zoology as mains and i m persiuing my master in environment sciences .i want to go for CIVIL SERVICES TESTSlike himachal and Indian forest services but i am confused to opt the combination of subjects that weather i should opt(geology botany) or(botany zoology) or some other combination will be scoring for me.i would also like to go for H.A.S. plz guide me that which combination of optional will help me.plz leave a reply on my i.d.,it [email protected] thanx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?