30th October 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance tests to pursue Ph.D degree in management from top universities in USA/UK?

Dear sir
Ihave completed my PGDM degress & currently working in a top private sector bank in the country as a relationship manager.I want to pursue Phd degree in management from top most universities in USA /UK.
Kindly suggest me regarding the entrance tests & Coching center for preparation.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh

2nd February 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance tests to pursue Ph.D degree in management from top universities in USA/UK?

I want to do phd(management).Can anybody tell me any university offering phd without entrance test
ANANYA..
22nd July 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance tests to pursue Ph.D degree in management from top universities in USA/UK?

hi sir,
i have completed my M.B.A. after my B.Tech and i want to do either double M.B.A. or Ph.D in USA? what are the exams i have to appear .............and how i have to process..........
Please suggest me..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?