20th September 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I become the food inspector while studying Hotel Management?

Hi i ma kiran pawar. i am hotel manegment student can i become food inspecter?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become the food inspector while studying Hotel Management?
  2. Information on Food Inspector exam after Hotel Management?
  3. Which post graduate course should i do to become a Food Safety Inspector? -- [New]
  4. Can a Hotel Management Student apply for Food Inspector Exam? Date of food inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become a food inspector after completing Hotel Management?
  6. How to become a food inspector after doing Hotel Managemeent in Bangalore University?
  7. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  8. What to do to become a Food Inspector being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  9. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  10. How to apply for food inspector entrance?
  11. Can I apply for Food Inspector Job having done 4 year Degree course in Hotel Management and working in Hotel Industry?
  12. Am I eligible for food inspector after completing hotel management from Bharti Vidyapeeth
  13. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  14. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  15. Am i eligible to apply for food inspector post after doing hotel management course?
  16. Can I appear for food inspector exam after completing BSc in Hotel Management?
  17. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  18. How to become a food inspector after doing BHM(Hotel Management) in Bangalore University?
19th December 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become the food inspector while studying Hotel Management?

Hi i ma shrikant umredkar. my complited hotel manegment in 2011 can i become food inspecter?
27th February 2012, 03:02 PM
priyanka_22

Thumbs up Re: Can I become the food inspector while studying Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i ma shrikant umredkar. my complited hotel manegment in 2011 can i become food inspecter?
Dear,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FOOD INSPECTOR

1. One should possess graduation in the related field else a person with subjects as Biology, chemistry can also apply.

2. For Food Inspector, the age criteria starts from 21 and max. to 30

3. Indian Nationality for applying in Govt. firms else you can also apply in private firms also.

since you have done hotel management course it is required to see that whether you can apply or not.

For Employment regarding this check Employment News Paper there you whenever you get openings you can apply.

Best Regards
20th May 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi
you need to have science, or Food Technology degree to apply for Food Inspector position, and need to write UPSC exam conducted by Govt of india
once selected you will be interviewed and wrong answers will have minus marks in Interview, so be well prepared.
7th June 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hi,can i do m.sc in diet as i'm the student of b.sc hotel mangment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?