20th August 2011, 02:43 PM
gaurav mehar

What to do to become a Food Inspector being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc in Hotel Management?

what can i do for becom a food inspector?
now i am studing hotel management in B.sc 2nd year (ycmou univarsity)

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?
  2. Can I appear for food inspector exam after completing BSc in Hotel Management?
  3. Information on Food Inspector exam after Hotel Management?
  4. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  5. Which post graduate course should i do to become a Food Safety Inspector? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for Food Inspector Job having done 4 year Degree course in Hotel Management and working in Hotel Industry?
  7. Can a Hotel Management Student apply for Food Inspector Exam? Date of food inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to become a food inspector after completing Hotel Management?
  9. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  10. How to apply for food inspector entrance?
  11. How to become a food inspector after doing Hotel Managemeent in Bangalore University?
  12. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  13. Can I become the food inspector while studying Hotel Management?
  14. Am I eligible for food inspector after completing hotel management from Bharti Vidyapeeth
  15. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  16. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  17. Am i eligible to apply for food inspector post after doing hotel management course?
  18. What is the eligibility for Food Inspector post?
29th September 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to become a Food Inspector being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc in Hotel Management?

AFTER COMPLETING BSC IN HOSPITALITY & HOTEL ADMINISTRATION CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR FOOD INSPECTOR ?
20th July 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to become a Food Inspector being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc in Hotel Management?

Now I pursuing in 2nd Bsc from hotel management.....may I become a food inspector?if I become then what are the procedure....
7th September 2015, 06:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You will not be eligible to apply for Food inspector exam after passing graduation in Hotel Management.

The candidate who wishes to become Food inspector has to write All India Food Inspector Exam conducted by the UPSC every year in the month of July.

The eligibility criteria required for the food inspector job are as under :-

- The candidate must be a graduate in agriculture/pharmacy/food technology/dairy technology from a recognized university.

-The candidate who have completed their graduation in Medical are also eligible for this post.

- The minimum age limit to apply for the post is from 21 years .

-The candidate must be an Indian.

The selection process involves of

* written test,and

* Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?