2nd April 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for food inspector entrance?

i am hashmi kamal i want to known that i am complted hotel management 4 year dgree can i applye the food inspector intrance....

12th April 2013, 11:04 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for food inspector entrance?

Dear friends……………

Here some information is given to you about Food Inspector

Food inspector is the one who is responsible for determining the quality of the food manufacturer or made.They is responsible for food hazards and food industry, quality, safe and evidence in the companies to verify the sales people.Are tested, and the food inspector by the Commission as well UPSC state public service.

So that you have the option of how become a food inspector. But to qualify for the examination of these both is almost the same.

Eligibility:

Must be graduates in any of the subjects of Science / Pharmacy / Technology Food /Agriculture / Dairy Technology from a recognized college.

And you Should be between 21 to 35 years of age, there relaxed to a reserved category.

Candidates age can apply to the position of inspector of food in the food and management.

It will be the selection of candidates to perform the ordinary business of the food inspector.

Must be between the ages of 21-35. Reserved for relaxation.

Should meet the minimum qualification standards of education.

All the best
20th June 2013, 07:07 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am hashmi kamal i want to known that i am complted hotel management 4 year dgree can i applye the food inspector intrance....

FCI Conducts entrance exam for recruitment of Food Inspector each year. To apply for this entrance test you will require to meet the given below eligibility conditions :

Educational qualification :
  • Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years bachelor degree from recognized university.
  • Your bachelor degree should be from Food Technology/Veterinary science and Husbandry/Agriculture/Forestry/Biotechnology/Agriculture Engineering.
  • Candidates who will apply for this entrance test should have a minimum of 21 years.
  • Candidates age should not be above 30 years.
Marks :
  • Candidates from General/OBC category should have a minimum of 60% marks in Graduation level course.
  • Candidates from SC/ST category should have a minimum of 55% marks in Graduation level course.
Important details :
  • English should be your medium of study in bachelor degree course.
  • You should also have the Knowledge of Basics of Computer and you should be able to work on MS Office and Internet.
Exam Pattern :
  • This exam will conducted in two phases.
  • These will be Preliminary and Mains Exam
  • Preliminary Exam will include questions from 4 sections and it will include 100 questions and its total duration will be 2 hours
  • Mains exam will include two papers.
  • Total duration for each paper will be of 2 hours.
Entrance Exam Syllabus for Preliminary Exam
  • General Intelligence.
  • General Awareness.
  • Quantitative Aptitude.
  • English Language.
Entrance Exam Syllabus for Mains Exam

PAPER I

• Quantitative Methods.
  • English Language.
PAPER II

• This paper will include questions from Biochemistry,Microbiology,Zoology,Agriculture Engineering related subjects of Graduation level.

4th September 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

im in T.y.bsc , so after my final exam, can i give entrance of foodinspector? my age is 21 running, bcause it is mentioned above that,candidate should be of minimum 21yrs, so plz tell me can i apply for this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?