29th September 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among MBBS in China and Physiotherapy in India?

Hello,
I am getting Physiotherapy in India but I want to do MBBS in China. So, I would like to know which is better for me? Please suggest me.

7th September 2017, 12:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among MBBS in China and Physiotherapy in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am getting Physiotherapy in India but I want to do MBBS in China. So, I would like to know which is better for me? Please suggest me.

MBBS in China is better than a physiotherapy cours in India. MBBS program is better than a Physiotherpy course. The value of the MBBS program is higher compared to the physiotherapy course. Candidates after completion of 12th Class in science stream (physics, chemistry and biology subjects) can pursue MBBS in China. There is no entrance examination for the admission to MBBS in China. Admission to the MBBS in China is done on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2. There are many universities offering the MBBS program in China. Candidates can choose a university which is approved by MCI. The cost involved in MBBS studies in China is less compared to other countries.
10th September 2017, 05:19 AM
cataleya11

Default Re: Which is better among MBBS in China and Physiotherapy in India?

MBBS in China is definitely better than Physiotherapy in India. MBBS degree from a recognized university of any country will always provide more scope than a Physiotherapy degree.
In China the fees structure of MBBS degree is less than MBBS course fees of any Indian university. The admission procedure for MBBS in China is simple and systematic. Aspirants need to pass intermediate level with PCB and 50% marks in board exam. No entrance exam is held for MBBS admission in China.
If you are determined to take MBBS admission in China you need to take care of one small matter that you should seek admission only in the specified universities
approved by MCI.

Some MCI approved MBBS Universities in China-

Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Shandong University
Fudan University
Capital Medial University
Dalian Medical University
China Medical University
Nanjing Medical University
Xi'an Jiaotong University
Tongji University
Sun Yat-Sen University
Xiamen University
Soochow University
Zhejiang University
Hebei Medical University
Jilin University
China Three Gorges University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?