5th March 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in order to get a job in France or Germany?

i need job in france or germany so what i do
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is good to do M.Sc Agriculture course? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  3. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  4. Full funded scholarships for higher studies in France or Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  6. Can I study another Masters in Germany, France or Australia?
  7. How can I apply for summer training of 6 months for a B.Tech(ECE) candidate in companies at Germany, France or Newzealand?
  8. Is work experience mandatory to study MBA in France or Germany through GMAT?
  9. Admission in MBBS in English medium in Germany or France?
  10. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  11. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  12. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  13. Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?
  14. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  15. Can I get a job in Germany?
  16. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  17. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  18. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
31st December 2018, 04:43 PM
praveenyoutuber

Default Re: What should I do in order to get a job in France or Germany?

It is possible for a citizen to come to France as a tourist and then change his/her status to that of a worker, a student or a resident. The French authorities will require such individuals to return to the U.S. to apply for the appropriate visa.
Thanks
2nd January 2019, 10:52 PM
ATT.

Default Re: What should I do in order to get a job in France or Germany?

In order to get a job in France or Germany, there are many factors that must be looked into.
Firstly, shortlist the companies to which you want to apply on the basis of your academic qualification and work experience.
Then, if you are aware of the local language of the country in which you wish to work, then it will be an added advantage for you. For example, French in France or German in Germany.
Also, you must be aware of the visa requirements and rules and regulations for obtaining work permit / work visa and ensure all the documentation is proper. You can also consult with foreign / overseas consultants to ensure you do not miss out on anything important.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?