22nd February 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Arch a good career option after 12th? Which college is the best for the course? How to prepare for NATA and AIEEE?

I AM STUDYING 12th,AND I AM GOOD AT DRAWING.SO I WANT TO KNOW IF B.Arch WILL BE A GOOD CAREER OPTION FOR ME?TELL ME ABOUT ABOUT ITS CAREER PROSPECTS.AND WHERE IS IT GOOD TO STUDY B.Arch.Help me how to prepare for NATA and AIEEE(B.ARCH),EXAMS.

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Arch a good career option after 12th? Which college is the best for the course? How to prepare for NATA and AIEEE?
  2. Is B.Arch a good career option after 12th? Which college is the best for the course? How to prepare for NATA and AIEEE?
  3. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  4. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  5. How should I prepare for UPSC? I have passed 12th with PCM with 64.17
  6. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  7. Can i do Architecture by taking commerce stream?
  8. How can we get B.Arch admission at all India Level? Any seperate exam for B.Arch?
  9. Scope and placements in B.Arch through AIEEE? Is it a better option in comparison to engineering?
  10. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  11. Can I prepare for drawing test of NATA, being scored 169 in AIEEE exam paper 2?
  12. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  13. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  14. Institutes which offer crash course for B.Arch?
  15. What is the expected score in NATA exam to get admission in good colleges which are located in Delhi?
  16. Good architecture colleges with hostel facilities with 175 marks in AIEEE B.Arch. and 89 mars in NATA?
  17. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare?
  18. Good engineering colleges after getting 723712 AIR in AIEEE? -- [New]
22nd February 2011, 11:55 PM
Ramya Teja .G

Default Re: Is B.Arch a good career option after 12th? Which college is the best for the course? How to prepare for NATA and AIEEE?

Dear ,
Yah your idea is nice .If you are good at drawing and logical reasoning its easy to get
into reputed college. By writing AIEEE you have scope to get into DELHI planing school of arctechture.
In AIEEE examination they will test mostly on your logical reasoning so try to solve problems based on that and go through all the previous AIEEE exam papers then it's for you.

regards
-------
Ramya Teja.G
23rd February 2011, 12:52 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Arch a good career option after 12th? Which college is the best for the course? How to prepare for NATA and AIEEE?

hi..
one of the best college for the b.arch course is the SCHOOL of PLANNING AND ARCHITECTURE ,Delhi
you can get entry in this on the basis of aieee exam,
the website for the details is www.spa.ac.in

Admission Procedure for Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Planning Programmes:

Admission to Bachelor’s programmes in Architecture and Planning in the School for the will be made through the All Indian Engineering/ Architecture Entrance Examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), strictly on merit, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria and reservation of seats as per the approved norms of the School.
23rd February 2011, 01:11 AM
foreturner
Senior Member+

yes B.Arc is a really good career especially i would suggest
if you to do the course from some top college.. through NATA
or AIEEE.,, esp since you are good at drawing it will be easy for you even
to clear the examination.
In fact even some IIT's offer the B.Arch course.
For getting in the IIT's you need to take IIT-JEE in addition there is a small
test for Architecture course... and you can get into the best Arch course
in the country
Indian Reality and infrastructure industry is burgeoning and it offers a good
scope for bright people.And lot of money too.
23rd February 2011, 01:15 AM
foreturner
Senior Member+

yes B.Arc is a really good career especially i would suggest
if you to do the course from some top college.. through NATA
or AIEEE.,, esp since you are good at drawing it will be easy for you even
to clear the examination.
In fact even some IIT's offer the B.Arch course.
For getting in the IIT's you need to take IIT-JEE in addition there is a small
test for Architecture course... and you can get into the best Arch course
in the country
Indian Reality and infrastructure industry is burgeoning and it offers a good
scope for bright people.And lot of money too.
23rd February 2011, 01:37 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes, no doubt its a good career for you as you already have a hidden talent of drawing in yourself.The only need is to explore it through the subject in which your interest lies in.
Some of the good colleges are as under-
1. School of Planning and Architecture
2. NMIMS University
3. IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology
4. Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA)
5. IIT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology
6. L S Raheja School of Architecture
7. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
8. National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC)
you can visit to-
[URL="http://www.architectureaptitude.com/PackageDetailsNata.aspx"]
At this site you can get a Complete Preparation For Your B.Arch.Exam and Success
through online classes.You can also purchase a postal kit course at a nominal rate which helps you to clear your exam.
23rd February 2011, 07:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Sure it is a good stream if you are interested in it. You need to have a flair in drawing too. You can try appearing for th IIT-JEE exam too as IIT's do offer this course too. You must make sure that you solve previous year papers. Also do make sure to understand the problems at the conceptual level.
25th April 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Tech dairy a good career option after 12 th.Which college is best for the course? how to get admission without entrance examination
5th May 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

SIR, IAM WAITING FOR 2 RESULTS.I DID NOT WRITE NATA AND AIEEE EXAMS.SHALL I JOIN B.ARCH?IF SO,HOW?
25th May 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 10th class in 2o11.I am so interested in interior designing.Is B-Arch a good job for me? or any other courses? Is it good to do civil engineering and then a 1 year intrerior desighning course?
27th May 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

For taking admission in b.arch one seeting exams with telugu medium will be recognised in taking admission for b.arch,so pls help abt this information
30th May 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

after 12 comerse can we join B arc.
2nd June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

spa delhi is government college and give fecility to sc categary students & physical handicap students
4th June 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Does Kolkata have any college offering BArch course ? What rank do I need in NATA ?
14th June 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Where the career opportunities are better, B Arch or other Engineering degrees ?
16th June 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi I got the 21000 rank in AIEEE B Arch,and do i need to write the NATA exam ?

Is there any chance to get good colleges with AIEEE rank and let me know any colleges in Hyderabad
16th June 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

JNTU PACET 2011
21st June 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i am good in drawing, so for me which course is best
30th June 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT ADMISSION IN B ARCH IN NIT AS WELL AS B.E ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION IN MIT. THOUGH IAM INTERESTED IN B.ARCH, SOME SAY THAT INDIAN B.ARCH WILL NOT HELP TO GET JOB ABROAD. IS IT TRUE? PLS SUGGEST WHICH TO CHOOSE?
2nd July 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

my nata score is 85 and my intermediate score is 89%.iam intrested to join in b.arch course.iam good at drawing and also at logical thinking.is my decicion good?will i get a good college?
25th November 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 10th std.I want to do architecture course.which exam should I give?Can I start from now only?Please suggest me some reference books for that entrance, too..
Thank You!
your's sincerely,
Suchit
29th January 2012, 06:57 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM STUDYING 12th,AND I AM GOOD AT DRAWING.SO I WANT TO KNOW IF B.Arch WILL BE A GOOD CAREER OPTION FOR ME?TELL ME ABOUT ABOUT ITS CAREER PROSPECTS.AND WHERE IS IT GOOD TO STUDY B.Arch.Help me how to prepare for NATA and AIEEE(B.ARCH),EXAMS.
HI,
For B.Arch you have to qualify the exam like A.I.E.E.E, I.I.T-J.E.E.

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E .

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
For ST/SC category they have to get minimum 45%.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

Some top college offering B.TECH architecture are:-
School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
IIT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra Ranchi

GOOD LUCK!
6th February 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

hi How become architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
28th March 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

hy..i am in 10th std now..i am good at drawing..i want to do B.arch..can you please help me by suggesting some books so that i could prapare a bit now itself..please do help me ..i want to fulfill my ambition..
thank you.
28th May 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

hi..............i am in 12th nd i got 73 rank in b.arch from uptu...kindly suggest me...dat is b.arch can be a good carrer option...........
15th December 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges in Bangalore for B.arch?what should be the marks obtained in NATA?
16th December 2012, 12:39 AM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Is B.Arch a good career option after 12th? Which college is the best for the course? How to prepare for NATA and AIEEE?

hi Friend,

Yes, no doubt its a good career for you as you already have a hidden talent of drawing in yourself.The only need is to explore it through the subject in which your interest lies in.
Some of the good colleges are as under-
1. School of Planning and Architecture
2. NMIMS University
3. IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology

Cool Thanks....
30th December 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any good college for B.Arch in Chennai?

Poppy
Chennai
16th January 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i m doing polytechnic from architecture.could i get admission in NITs.and i don"t understand NATA..could u xplain what is NATA??
30th May 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m in 12th class and i passed 12th by supplymentary bt im very good in drawing so can i get a good colge of b-arc and 12th percentage is important for to do b-arc or not?
5th July 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

please say whether b.arch is easy or tough to study .
please reply fast.
26th May 2015, 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;401327]I AM STUDYING 12th,AND I AM GOOD AT DRAWING.SO I WANT TO KNOW IF B.Arch WILL BE A GOOD CAREER OPTION FOR ME?TELL ME ABOUT ABOUT ITS CAREER PROSPECTS.AND WHERE IS IT GOOD TO STUDY B.Arch.Help me how to prepare for NATA and AIEEE(B.ARCH),EXAMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?