16th September 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?

I want to study abroad bt my parents can't afford it i would be completing class 12th from madhya pradesh board this year my subject is PCM and i want to study engineering please tell me any collage to apply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  2. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  3. Diploma and 12th are equivalent to get Education Loan for Abroad?
  4. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  5. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  6. Which universities in Andhra Pradesh provide Ph.D Chemistry Distance Course?
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai for MBBS or other science education at affordable fee structure
  8. What should I study further in Abroad being a 12th Non-Medical student?
  9. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  10. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  11. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  12. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  13. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  15. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  16. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  17. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  18. Is education in abroad better than education in India?
28th November 2016, 11:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?

We need to know your budget and then only can recommend you affordable colleges. Countries like China, Japan, Korea, African nations are quite cheap for higher studies. You can comment below with the budget which you can spend on your higher studies and we will revert with detailed list of universities. You can also get scholarship by scoring well in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission and can also opt for education loan to meet the expense of your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?