15th September 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission process in MCA for Foreign students?

Please tell me admission process in MCA for foreign students> I mean foreign students for admission here in India.

Related Questions:
  1. Process of admission in top American university for MCA?
  2. How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges
  3. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
  4. List of medical school offering admission to foreign students -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  6. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  7. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  8. School fees for foreign medical students in india
  9. Which Indian Medical Colleges offer admission to foreign students especially students from Nigeria? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of the medical schools in Chine which offer admission to foreign students?
  11. How to do MS Abroad? What kind of preparation should I do
  12. What are the job opportunities in foreign counties? I am a MCA student
  13. Eligibility criteria for admission in engineering in AP under JNTU, Hyderabad for foreign national students
  14. How to pursue masters in Health care Management while living in Nepal? Possibilities for admission for foreign students?
  15. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  16. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  17. How can I study abroad without any work experience being a B.Tech(CSE) 8th semester pursuing student?
  18. What should I do to pursue MS in foreign countries after B.Tech?
28th November 2016, 11:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process in MCA for Foreign students?

The admission in India is done mainly on the basis of - entrance exam and score in graduation degree course. Some universities conduct entrance exam for admission while others take admission on the basis of scores in graduation. Since you are not a citizen of India, so you will be eligible for admission based on entrance exam scores. You need to appear in the entrance exams of the concerned universities which have NRI reservation quota as you can take admission on the NRI seats only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?